Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    For those curious, we will be giving out the in-game codes for these very soon.

Yes, please do!!!!!

For those curious, we will be giving out the in-game codes for these very soon.
    Hey Ruby, I guess you'd be the guy to ask for this (I think I asked you when we were playing together on SEED Express a couple months ago), but exactly which promotional codes/items are coming over to the US version? I know you said before that some of them were being contested, but any of them pull though the localization process?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Hey Ruby, I guess you'd be the guy to ask for this (I think I asked you when we were playing together on SEED Express a couple months ago), but exactly which promotional codes/items are coming over to the US version? I know you said before that some of them were being contested, but any of them pull though the localization process?
    A lot made it through - I'm actually really amazed at how few got cut. Siliconera is going to be covering a number of these in a news article very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NAM View Post
    That president Rappy is too CUTE!! (>*3*)>

The photos are so clear! The Rappy one is so creative, I like how they're familiar with American customs or is that fan art from U.S. side?
    These were the 1st and 2nd place entries for the U.S. fan-art contest held some months back.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

A lot made it through - I'm actually really amazed at how few got cut. Siliconera is going to be covering a number of these in a news article very soon.
    Sweet! I look forward to reading about it on siliconera, thanks for the heads up and great job on showing off the in game contest winners, I'm sure its exciting for anyone to have their art featured in game.

Very sick, thanks Ruby. Will be looking forward to this.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

That's good that not much got cut between the JP->US copy right mumbo jumbo.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

No mention of Toro and Kuro....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo daikun View Post
    No mention of Toro and Kuro....
    I don't think they made it in, but I'll go through my big list and check. Anything that is really heavily licensed - like Toro and Kuro - is often impossible to bring over because of the way the agreements were created and signed.

The Pizza Hut items, which became Pizza shack items, are a different story because we can re-brand them. But characters are very clear IP, which sometimes makes it impossible to bring them over.