Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I swear I thought this was going to be a rant about bikers. I need to lay off the TV.

Also, gays are gay. They keep stealing words. >.<
    Faggot, Gay, Queer, ect. Go make up your own words, guys! ._.
    (Note, I have nothing against gays or the homosexual community)

Well my gay buddy. People are always gonna be shallow douches. it can't be helped. But if you wanna talk to somebody, I got you. You can talk to me. I'm a straight guy(although I did have quite a few gay experiences with my buddy lol), but I still know exactly where you're comin from with the "fags." They're as annoying as all hell and insult you for the way you are amd get butthurt (no pun intended) when you say something in return. Insult me and it's fine, and my retort is all of a sudden a hate crime? Just 'cause I made fun of his stupid, pink, abercrombie, tight-ass shirt? Douchebags. Tellin' me I have no style. Psh. But I digress...message me bro.
    Shout out to my fellow Nanoblasters ^_^

Thanks for the assistance you guys.
    Perhaps in the gay community there are more shallow people than the general population..?

I tend not to have this sort of issue with straight men. Hell, the majority of my male friends are straight. It's interesting, I guess.

I hate to say it answerman, but there are plenty of shallow people within the community. Sex and looks is what rolls with them, and the people who are actually worth the personality they hold are far and few in between. One of my friends, I can account for being one of those people who are worth talking to for something other than "How big are you?"

All I can say is, be careful. Those types are the ones to break your heart. And will hurt you in more ways than one.

Back on topic though, that guy could have been having a bad day... Maybe. Still, that's no reason why he should be telling you off like that, unless, I don't know, you were nagging him all day. Which I see you didn't.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

You weren't his type, point blank.

I think the connotation with "fag" is very close-minded IMO. Especially when its used within the gay community. There has been a divide between more "masculine" gay males and more feminine gay males, and its ridiculous. I don't know where you are really coming from, but it sounds like you strongly dislike homosexuals that act a certain way.

Sadly, you have to embrace it. Telling a more flamboyant homosexual to "tone it down" or not be such a "fagget" is like telling a black person not to be so "ghetto".

Stereotype behavior is a natural thing, why do you think people in a large group naturally act a certain way? Even when it isn't instilled in them, some personality traits are more prominent in certain groups of people.

But I drifted slightly away from the topic at hand. He ain't wantchu, boo. Perhaps you're going after the wrong type of guy? Try not to think about it too much, humans get emotionally weak when we feel our vanity is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    You weren't his type, point blank.

I think the connotation with "fag" is very close-minded IMO. Especially when its used within the gay community. There has been a divide between more "masculine" gay males and more feminine gay males, and its ridiculous. I don't know where you are really coming from, but it sounds like you strongly dislike homosexuals that act a certain way.

Sadly, you have to embrace it. Telling a more flamboyant homosexual to "tone it down" or not be such a "fagget" is like telling a black person not to be so "ghetto".

Stereotype behavior is a natural thing, why do you think people in a large group naturally act a certain way? Even when it isn't instilled in them, some personality traits are more prominent in certain groups of people.

But I drifted slightly away from the topic at hand. He ain't wantchu, boo. Perhaps you're going after the wrong type of guy? Try not to think about it too much, humans get emotionally weak when we feel our vanity is at stake.

Well said Luu.
    This is why you're awesome.

I also wanted to say something about the "stereotypes" acting like a certain way because they naturally act like that. Which is why it's an assumption of a certain kind of group...It's almost redundant. Knowing someone would act a way, and putting a label on it to make it seem less significant so you can criticize it because of that stereotype.

Anyway, I kinda wanted to stay away from this subject, cause it's not something I know very much about..
    Good job on the posting everyone. I somewhat expected this one to get out of hand.

Actually, I think Luu is absolutely right on this point. Again, like I stated in my last post, their personality is what matters. And if their personality creates symmetry with yours, well, I think that's where the magic happens. That's only my opinion though. In my view, I can only judge people by being able to hold a conversation and not thinking about bagging me the moment they lay eyes on me. Being masculine or flamboyant is only an introduction, but I think being shallow is a bad thing, and leads to nowhere. I think this applies to both sides.

But like Luu said, he's not into you. Screw him and move on to someone who will actually matter.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!