Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bag Degga. They're so slow but they *^%*#ing paralize you and charge, and theres nothing you can do, cuz they dont knock you over. And they majically turn towards you, so that all you can hit is their faces which take 0 damage no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Khabarakh View Post
    Bag Degga. They're so slow but they *^%*#ing paralize you and charge, and theres nothing you can do, cuz they dont knock you over. And they majically turn towards you, so that all you can hit is their faces which take 0 damage no matter what.
    You know, these stopped being annoying about the point I started using EX traps. Because frankly, dropping a Stun EX basically kills them outright, with no further work needed. (Burst Bomber ftw)
    Coming Soon!

Sand Rappies. Not all that tough or obnoxious by themselves, but I always seem to manage to get right in the middle of a crowd of them, and as a ranger, that's bad on my end. I've been seriously combo'ed by these guys before I got the hang of them, and they still irritate me.

Dimmagolus. Not hard, reaally, just infuriating. It seems that whenever I fight him, he's always flying out of rifle range to throw rocks and space cows at me. Not to mention playing story mode, the NPC allies are total cannon fodder for this fight.

Grass Assassins. Hate hate hate hates them. >_< They weren't so bad in PSO when things moved slower and I could infinately power shot them to keep them at bay, but now (especially in the mission I'm stuck on where they cram you in with them in close proximity, they just end up raping my ass. And they just outright refuse to die...

Grass Assassins you REALLY do not want to be in front of. Do you use twin handguns much? They can rack up chains stupid fast, and with Save Bullets, you use maybe 1-2 pp net per shot (Sure, your normal attacks do only like 75% damage, but your charge shots are unaffected, so it hardly matters)
    Coming Soon!

Nano dragons... I h8 them. They always trap me in a cornor and breath fire on me. And when i try to nock it back it make me block.
    Boss...Dimmagolus. Not hard, reaally, just infuriating. It seems that whenever I fight him, he's always flying out of rifle range to throw rocks and koltovas at me.
    xXBeastinabox91xX

Golmoro piss me off beyond belief.

Bag Degga due to annoying frontal armor.

Grass Assassins in pairs can go away too.

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

I would have to go with the Bag Degga too because of that very reason.

Also that ground version of the De Ragan I can't remember its name but he moves around fare too much and seems to have better armor against attacks.

Also fighting a certain character in Chapter 2 Act 1 on Hard mode. His ranged attacks seem to home in on you but even though that's managable, its his stupidly massive health. I've could've probably have killed an S rank De Ragan and a De Ragnus before killing him. (At least to me).

Sinow Hidoki and any varient of it. Always hated anything with the name "sinow" since the original.
    Phantasy Star Zero Character:
    Tieria, Lv.67 HUcast
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Character:
    Mr. Bushido, Lv.31 Human Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Typestatic View Post
    This ^ and Sand Rappies, that is all.
    When their beaks are starting to light up... Block ... After that they become stunned and you can finish them off pretty easy. Didn't find them all THAT hard, they are annoying and you just need to dodge out of their beak-pecking frenzy.

One of the most annoying ones was already at the start of the Story Mode:
    Bag Degga!

With their frontal armor, devastating charges and annoying shock ailment they can deliver in a wide burst electric attack, they are REALLY a pain in the nether-regions...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...