Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All round Good Guy

Default No love for the Aussies

I thought the bad news for me would be no money for psp2 and no wi-fi to play it, well I have a new working wi-fi router now(Had to get a more expensive one cause me previous router didn't work with the 3g dongle I had. Didn't cost that much extra though.) and thats cool. Though to my surprise checking for psp2 in the AUS PSS it wasn't there, I checked through PS3 PSS, PSP PSS, now Media Go.

Although I'm still in the process of trying to successfully download this Media Go Video Playback Engine for the 10th bloody time, getting it to 99% and stalling. Is this update stopping psp2 from showing up in the AUS PSS?
    Last edited by Kamen Rider Sting; Sep 20, 2010 at 02:38 AM.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

I know how you feel, man. It's pretty hard to find the game here in Belgium as well, what with some stores only getting a single copy of PSP2 and all, but I hope you manage to find it once you get the technological problem out of the way.
    Funny signature under construction.

i'm not sure if its in the australian PSN, i got mine form the US PSN, cuz i didn't want to wait
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

All round Good Guy

Well I can get it through US PSS if I use me Entropay account to buy and download it, dunno if its still active though. Besides for me and me mates, the date is the 16th whilst the rest of you's get it the next day. Right now its after 7 on the 19th as I do this post, I'd laugh if it shows up when I do gets a bit of cash. But it will no be funny.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

It's not just Australia. It is still not on the European PSN either.

All round Good Guy

That I've heard, there was another thread from some Belgium players not feeling the love either.

Lullaby to hell, babe TierrenZX's Avatar

You know after reading the recent Game informer magazine with the Bioshock: Infinite cover on it, they talk about Gamescom where they mention how Sony overall seems to be doing the best if not on equal footing with the 360 in Europe and such. Makes me wonder that despite getting a lot of support from there that Sony won't hook up you EU players and those that are not from US or Japan a lot better.

All round Good Guy

................. I see. Well I checked my local EB(One of them anyway) and the UMD version wasn't there, I really hope Sony do no do what they did with Rock Band. We didn't get ours till December 2008, the US got Rock Band 2 in October that year. Had to get a UK version for my region's content.

Dammit Sony, gimme Psp2 now!!

PALGN has said 15/10 for a while now, just FYI.

All round Good Guy

What!!? The 15th of October, are they nuts? Why should we have to wait that long? I don't wanna start playing after that date with everyone else who has it at Lv200 calling me a noob.