Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I had that aura glitch listed up above. ^

The only other glitch I know of is having some "data corrupt, the install option cannot be used." Glitch.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Confirming that Install option has corruption bug with the PSPGo digital download. This said, install option has next to no load time speed changes or framerate smoothing.

PSO nevar forget.

Well, of course it wouldn't make a difference with the digital download, since the data is already on the memory stick.

That said, confirming problems with Awoken Serpent here as well.

I don't know if this ever happened to anyone but from time to time when I switch weapon or just cast spells, I'm unable to cast any more spells. I checked everything, my PP was at max, and i didn't have any debuffs so I have no clue what's going on. Everything is fixed when I switch weapon and switch back. My only theory is that they don't let you stand still and spam.

me and a friend were playing (online) and we both use are mirage blasts and the same time and both are characters froze up we could not move or do anything except move are camers around and when the enemys tried to hit us their attacks went right throught us it last for a few seconds.

I had an odd sort of glitch, two of them actually in one day.

One. The evil sharks didn't appear in story mission 1-1 on hard mode. I used a pa to step inside, triggering emelia to speak, but no sharks. After walking back to the hallway and to the room again, they reappeared.

two. When fighting the Dragon on hard mode, he dashed at the wall and got stuck. Just his tail sticking out. I couldn't hit him at all. Ended up having to restart the mission.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Just an FYI to you guys, if you have the DD, don't data install. XD Not only is that totally pointless, but it creates multiple access points for files, confusing the console and causing bugs and crashes.
    Not true.
    If anything, it would speed up (only a tiny little bit mind you) the loading. Since it's uncompressing the data and saving it on another part of the memory stick.

Test Monster Hunter, you'll notice speed up from looking at Armour at the shop and loading times moving to different areas, since the data install saves the compressed data as uncompressed.

Memory cards have limited write, not read.

Dude....when you have the digital download (or are running an ISO), ALL the data is already installed on the memory card (hence the installation after the download). No one has reported ANY loading improvement for this game (including myself) when using the installed data along with a DD. Alexandria is correct !
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Dude....when you have the digital download (or are running an ISO), ALL the data is already installed on the memory card (hence the installation after the download). No one has reported ANY loading improvement for this game (including myself) when using the installed data along with a DD. Alexandria is correct !
    I'm dumped the ISO from the UMD and using install data, sure it has no noticeable faster loading times but I have noticed when you're switching weapons, it's a tiny bit faster.

I wasn't saying ALL games work this way but if a game has tons of data compressed (Like I said, Monster Hunter) and it hasn't changed in the PSN version, it is better to use install data.

Also, I think I've been in the PSP scene a bit longer than some of you so I know my stuff.

EDIT: Something actually on-topic.

Last edited by prowler_; Sep 26, 2010 at 07:26 AM.

I joined a level 200 lobby earlier on my level 40 male beast and I got from level 5 hunter to 17 hunter in 1 run, WTF...