Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast
    Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

Both on the forums here and the official, I'm not understanding why players are saying, "It's unjust! They're hexed! They're not legit! Robble Robble", when it's the actual codes that we would've gotten either way. I understand that you, Ruby, were to use them for promotional reasons. However, I'm sure even you knew this was to happen?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that SoA was able to retain most of the collabs.

As far as I'm concerned, the codes are nothing more than novelties. They will be replaced when you're around level 60+ with items that are much better. Personally, none of the outfits really look all that great, except Miku's which is decent at best.

I suppose as a current PSU player for over 3 years, I'm fed up with being drip-fed content, because of SoJ not liking our servers nearly as much. I simply don't see the "fun" in releasing only one or two codes a week+.

I'm ready for the flame.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    Both on the forums here and the official, I'm not understanding why players are saying, "It's unjust! They're hexed! They're not legit! Robble Robble", when it's the actual codes that we would've gotten either way. I understand that you, Ruby, were to use them for promotional reasons. However, I'm sure even you knew this was to happen?

As far as I'm concerned, the codes are nothing more than novelties. They will be replaced when you're around level 60+ with items that are much better. Personally, none of the outfits really look all that great, except Miku's which is decent at best.

I suppose as a current PSU player for over 3 years, I'm fed up with being drip-fed content, because of SoJ not liking our servers nearly as much. I simply don't see the "fun" in releasing only one or two codes a week+.

I'm ready for the flame.
    Well I pretty much agree with you.

x
    Phantasy Star Zero

Dave - 3180 6192 7982

Vote: Excalibur

P.s. you frighten me O_O
    Last edited by Blue_Beast; Sep 22, 2010 at 09:05 AM.
    friend code the the left under my name and my nickname for it is "Oddness" add me and let me know i play alot
    will hunt for you ^_^

The distribution of these passwords was spread out over a number of various free and not free sources over several weeks in the Japanese version. Had the passwords not been released, the English version would have gotten at a similar rate and for free, it seems. But the box is open and there's no way to put the demons back inside.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I'm at a loss as to how people can not understand the reason why the passwords all being dumped at once was a bad thing... constantly people saying "the items aren't game breaking, just novelties" or " I dont wan't to have my content witheld, I paid for it it, drip-fed baaw".

Can you people not understand that these codes were created to give out promotionally over a period of time, yes the items aren't game breaking so why do you need to have them all at once immediately after the game releases? I swear you people contradict yourselves.

This is literally like trying to explain something to a brick wall, you're acting like Moatoob is being witheld or something, its freaking bonus outfits and weapons. But hey, if you didn't have them now you wouldn't have any fun with the game right?
    Last edited by Amherst_Wind; Sep 22, 2010 at 10:24 AM.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Hatsune Miku's Dress since my main will be female.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Edelweiss (Room item, Valkyria Chronicles tie-in)

Because Valkyria Chronicles is awesome, and it is a room item.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post

I'm ready for the flame.
    I agree with you as well. *holds flame shield in from of him*

@Amherst: I think it sucked too, but it's not stopping me from using the codes b/c there so awesome! I am surprised at how many we actually got. I'm still hopeful that we still get D/L missions & weapons...some of the pay-only items are sweet!!! Btw, I bought an extra copy of the game just to help support sales...I feel bad for Ruby
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Sep 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    @Amherst: I think it sucked too, but it's not stopping me from using the codes b/c there so awesome! I am surprised at how many we actually got. I'm still hopeful that we still get D/L missions & weapons...some of the pay-only items are sweet!!! Btw, I bought an extra copy of the game just to help support sales...I feel bad for Ruby
    Lol..........................