Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

It's funny because out of all the Vision Phone items, I only actually ended up using one. The Mr. Ecoeco Stick. It's a cute rod and I only really use it for buffs anyways.

Also... I wish humans got HALF of the colors for the miku outfit that casts did. Especially that dark purple one...

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Retniwreven View Post
    Also... I wish humans got HALF of the colors for the miku outfit that casts did. Especially that dark purple one...
    Pft, haha. FLESHBEINGS. Always want want wanting then dying after we give it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Wow Drayk, you should be the Sega America community manager, because you sure seem to know a lot more about it than Ruby... oh wait, its just useless armchair management because you couldn't possibly imagine how marketing works at a company like Sega.
    I could give a rats behind how marketing works at SEGA. I already stated in a previous post that it's none of our business, and it's not any of our concern how they decide to market their game. Can we speculate on their methods? Of course, we're within our right, but none of this has anything to do with the fact that pointing flames at people for unlocking vision codes is pointless and misplaced. Reading comprehension will help you in the future when trying to be sarcastic.

So go ahead, build a giant straw man, and knock it right down, you can't pull that kind of amateur bollocks on me.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Sep 22, 2010 at 10:07 PM.