Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There's one guy I hunted with whose Rare Item find notice is YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! with a spiky chat bubble.... and he seems to manage to find three times as many rares as anyone else in any game I've been with him in.

That one annoys me. >_>

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

Quote Originally Posted by reala728 View Post
    anyways the only auto words i have are for getting keys, opening doors and when someone levels up. there all pretty simple, one or 2 words, no color, no big text. easy.
    Come on now, the very act of getting a key shows the display on everyone's screen that the key is in possession, and it fades as soon as the door is open, along with all the appropriate map changes and unique sounds...

Quote Originally Posted by Retniwreven View Post
    There's one guy I hunted with whose Rare Item find notice is YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! with a spiky chat bubble.... and he seems to manage to find three times as many rares as anyone else in any game I've been with him in.

That one annoys me. >_>
    Haha I think Ive played with that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Come on now, the very act of getting a key shows the display on everyone's screen that the key is in possession, and it fades as soon as the door is open, along with all the appropriate map changes and unique sounds...
    Yet somehow...I've run into people who have no realization of this and get lost after said key/door has been opened. Also, pressing the 4th switch needed to open a door is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by FeiRayne View Post
    Yet somehow...I've run into people who have no realization of this and get lost after said key/door has been opened. Also, pressing the 4th switch needed to open a door is hard.
    I've been meaning to make a "Four person door over here." macro...

can't say the auto words bother me that much, but i haven't ran into very many annoying ones..had one guy who had a phrase for light damage that was "is that the best you can do?" or something like that, and man that was annoying and it never ever ever stopped....

They're going to be mighty awesome when PSPo2i comes out and we start copying other characters to level with. Would be amusing to have a set of joke characters.

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    They're going to be mighty awesome when PSPo2i comes out and we start copying other characters to level with. Would be amusing to have a set of joke characters.
    HA you good sir are quite correct on that.

They are the most annoying thing in the universe. EVERY TIME someone gets attacked its like "Ouch dont do that" or liek a sad face or seomthign

I set a few of them, but mostly out of curiosity and down time bordom between missions. (And I totally didn't notice you could change color and add other little things until I was too lazy to go change them. XD )

I still think every cast character should yell "CAST SUPREMACY!" At each levelup.