Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DLC Content?

I don't know much about the subject, but personally if we get the whole Infinity thing I couldn't care less for DLC at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenryr View Post
    I don't know much about the subject, but personally if we get the whole Infinity thing I couldn't care less for DLC at the moment.
    meh i wont even care if we get infinity, if it goes like this where they dont even tell us / or just dont even give us DLC. the best option is to import Infinity and transfer your US save to JP. not like you really need to talk in this game anyway

I thought I would sign up to let you guys know you CAN play the downloadable Japanese missions on the EU version and probably the USA version aswell.

Here are instructions for EU players:

1. Download the DLC from http://www.sega-psp2.jp/dl.php?dl=mission
    2. Make a new folder in the PSP/SAVEDATA folder on your MS and call it ULES01439DL
    3. Put the PSU2DOWN.DAT into the new folder you created.

Of course the missions are Japanese and you can only play the Japanese missions with people who also have them. This also breaks some of the other quests that have been updated, but only when playing with people without the DLC. Just be careful which missions you play and who you play them with.

Hopefully I can find some more people to play these quests with now!
    Last edited by funkyskunk; Sep 23, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

You guys are the biggest negative nancies ever!! Ugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by NAM View Post
    You guys are the biggest negative nancies ever!! Ugh!!
    ^This
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Replace ULES01439DL with ULUS10529DL on the above instructions for the US version of PSP2EN by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    I thought I would sign up to let you guys know you CAN play the downloadable Japanese missions on the EU version and probably the USA version aswell.

Here are instructions for EU players:

1. Download the DLC from https://sega-pspdl.jp/dl.php?dl=mission
    2. Make a new folder in the PSP/SAVEDATA folder on your MS and call it ULES01439DL
    3. Put the PSU_DOWN.DAT into the new folder you created.

Of course the missions are Japanese and you can only play the Japanese missions with people who also have them. This also breaks some of the other quests that have been updated, but only when playing with people without the DLC. Just be careful which missions you play and who you play them with.

Hopefully I can find some more people to play these quests with now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarK-SuN View Post
    Replace ULES01439DL with ULUS10529DL on the above instructions for the US version of PSP2EN by the way.
    Interesting. I wouldn't have expected this to work but I guess it leaves the door open for English download missions.

Yep, and hopefully they'll put it to good use, instead of taking the easy way out since most of the DLC missions items are accessed in different ways (like the NiGHTsdoog from Flavits instead of being a DLC Challenge Season 2 Mission 1 reward, which isn't in PSP2EN, along with the repca outfits being "finishing the game on normal or hard" shop unlocks).
    Hopefully some future events will use this feature.

It's a joke or it's really true (I can't try, I don't have any western version of PSpo2) ? It's not even the PSPo2 DLC...

Anyway, I'll try to see if the PSPo1 DLC can be played with PSPo2 D:

Edit:
    With the JP version of PSPo2 and the PSPo DLC:
    - when I just put the PSU_DOWN.DAT into the NPJH50043DL folder, nothing happened in Story and Multi Mode;
    - when I rename the PSPo DLC to PSU2DOWN.DAT, I got an infinite loading just before the start of the party (in the same both modes).
    Last edited by shade; Sep 22, 2010 at 10:08 PM.

DLC works i just tried these instructions