Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DLC Content?

I actually linked the wrong DLC, I have updated my post now with the correct link. Sorry about that :P

PSO nevar forget.

Does anyone have a guide for the DLC item exchange missions? Didn't see one in the sticky...

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Wow thats funny, considering this exact method was tried with the original Phantasy Star Portable and it didn't work.
    I guess the English version is built to recognise the DL Missions save data, maybe sega have plans to release them after all. o_o

(that or they forgot to not make the game recognise the DL missions save data) xD

Also this thread title needs to change, this should be advertised more!! Something like "20 or so totally unique new missions, free, one easy download!" heh
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I'm actually surprised no one had tried this before, I was going to make a new thread but it seemed to fit into this one nicely. Maybe it can be added to the Helpful PS:P/P2 Guides and Stickies (Updated Sep 16) sticky?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post
    Wow lol really nice find guys!

LOL nice, I have Black cat and White Cat partner cards XD (yay for Toro and Kuro)

I like how all their in-game text is in english and even their Partner Card is in English, just their Story text is still in JP
    Toro and Kuro must have been last second cuts, though I wouldn't spam their mission to try and get their room decos, even though the name and description are translated perfectly, the actual deco is just a dummy of mini rappy and mini pannon. :l
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -