Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Fantastic find!

I guess this means DLC CAN come to the English version!

Can anyone link to a list of these missions with translations?

Thanks
    Last edited by parabolee; Sep 23, 2010 at 03:48 PM.

I'm in love.

I am officially Samurai X just for that off chance you happen to run into me online!
    The yellow and blue cast, back from PSO!

What's funny is that it does confirm what some of us were thinking. Unlike PSP1, which ripped out DLC access; PSP2 still has the ability to access DLC in code. So though the rumors may be true, we have evidence that it's possible the rumors about no DLC can be debunked since PSP2 can still access DLC files.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruhila View Post
    Hey could someone help me out here. I'm reading the Japanese wiki to find out how to get Dagger of Serafi. I know what trade mission to go to, but I can't figure out which missions to get the required badges from:

According to I need
    Gバッヂ×90
    フォトンコード×1

Which having Google translate comes out to
    Badge × 90 G
    Fotonkodo × 1

Badge G. Is that gold weapon badges? And I can't figure out who Fotonkondo is, except for some type of Photon item. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Not sure which badge that is but it's from one of the MAX's. Each MAX gives you a specific badge. Each MAX badge has elements assigned to it. For example, obtaining 90 MAX II badges allows you to get any of those weapon with fire/ice element. I'm not sure exactly which elements are assigned to which badge though. Completing MAX on A gives you 1 badge. Completing MAX on S gives you 2 badges. You're looking at a minumum of 45 MAX S runs to get 90 badges.

Photon Codes are randomly rewarded upon S-ranking any of the following missions (all of which are DL missions and under multi-mode). There might be more but this is all I can think of atm:
    The PSO-Dragon mission on S
    The Olga Deran mission on S
    MAX I-IV on S
    Phantom Requiem or whatever it's called
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Thanks. If I had to take a wild guess I'd say the G was for Guardians then. From what I can tell the other badges from LW, SP, and PS. Any idea which one rewards which? I suppose just grinding them would help me figure it out too.

Anyway, thanks again for the information. I'm only level 70 so I have my work cut out for me.

Thanks. If I had to take a wild guess I'd say the G was for Guardians then. From what I can tell the other badges from LW, SP, and PS. Any idea which one rewards which? I suppose just grinding them would help me figure it out too.

Anyway, thanks again for the information. I'm only level 70 so I have my work cut out for me.
    You'll probably want to level a lot more before tackling the MAX's. Those are the end-game missions. Even on A-rank, it's pretty harsh unless you're lvl 100+.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    Photon Codes are randomly rewarded upon S-ranking any of the following missions (all of which are DL missions and under multi-mode). There might be more but this is all I can think of atm:
    The PSO-Dragon mission on S
    The Olga Deran mission on S
    MAX I-IV on S
    Phantom Requiem or whatever it's called
    Famitsu Max Attack on A gives them as well, don't even need to S-rank that one for the end rewards. Kasch Test English version might as well, who knows. PSO Dragon on A rank supposedly gives them too.

1 スペシャル Special
    2 ガーディアンズ Guardians
    3 リトルウィング Littlewing
    4 ファンタシースター Phantasy Star

Hmm, well I've tried the trade missions. Since I can't read any of it... It's no use there.

I exchanged randomly however, and I got weapon.
    Once I checked my inventory, the text was in English.

Trinity Bash.
    Is this one obtainable somewhere else, or where these files already in the game?

On another note, this is a warning to all those like me that can't understand English.
    This also turns all of your trade and tactical missions to Japanese text. Even the English. Be warned!
    Last edited by Seasqwaa; Sep 23, 2010 at 04:06 PM.

I am officially Samurai X just for that off chance you happen to run into me online!
    The yellow and blue cast, back from PSO!

Alright, thanks for the help Ceresa and Lolitron. I'm one step closer to getting my old PSU set back.

On topic: is anyone else concerned that Sega is going to start banning people for playing these online?

Alright, thanks for the help Ceresa and Lolitron. I'm one step closer to getting my old PSU set back.

On topic: is anyone else concerned that Sega is going to start banning people for playing these online?
    It seems you'll be okay. This guide is going to be allowed (and sticked even) on the official Sega forums once they confirm there's not risk to character loss/corruption.