Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

That's pretty awesome.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by tim_pkmn89 View Post
    It seems you'll be okay. This guide is going to be allowed (and sticked even) on the official Sega forums once they confirm there's not risk to character loss/corruption.
    Could you send me a link to the official forums?
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

In a week we get all password items and a way to get jp DLC missions. life is great

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2

I'm giving credit where credit is due, Funkyskunk (A new member) is the one who told alot of us about this on the forums so if any credit is givin to anyone is should be Funkyskunk on the main page....

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I'm sure someone will take more pictures but for now this might help...

Interstellar Peddler - Bruce trades rare weapons, shield weaves, outfits and other assorted items for Photon Drops, Photon Crystals, Photon Spheres, Photon Boosters and Photon Codes. There is also a lucky dip which takes some of the above Photon items in exchange for a random room decoration.

Maximum Attack Little Wing Cup - This is the trade mission for the first Max Attack event, use the tickets you get from that mission (to anyone who played The Karsch Test, its identical) you get different tickets, C, B, A, S and Ex, depending on which route you take. The trade mission only features a few trade items including some moderately rare weapons like advanced versions of Yut's spear, the Sonic series character room decorations and some unique units like Puyoment Aura.

Maximum Attack Cross Item Trade - This is the trade mission for the second Max Attack event, use the badges you gain from playing Maximum Attack Cross I - IV (Special, Guardians, Little wing and Phantasy Star) you gain a different badge depending on which mission you attempt. This mission features some unique outfits (that are now in the shop in the English version... so yeah), a large variety of room decorations and some very rare weapons, some of which you can obtain in an element of your choosing depending on which badge you trade for them.

Maximum Attack Cross Clear Bonus - This is a short trade mission for people who have cleared Maximum Attack Cross missions I - IV on either difficulty, when you enter you will obtain some Extend Codes as a reward, along with 4 special Vouchers which can be traded for four very unique weapons, they were powered up as a result of kills during the event and will have an element of your choosing which will be at 80%! The four weapons are the Gran Orca (Sword, Cho Hee (Spear), Ikotenyoku (Twin Saber and Kotetsu (Saber). You only get 4 vouchers so you could have one of each, or for example four Kotetsu each with a different element.

Challenge Mode 2 Clear Bonus - This is an even shorter Trade mission for Challenge Mode 2, if you enter this mission and have cleared all the Challenge Mode 2 stages you will receive an Extend Code, if you beat the target times you earn a Platinum Weapons Badge which you can exchange for a Tenimusou (Double Saber) with an element of your choosing at 40%.

I think thats all for now.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    I'm sure someone will take more pictures but for now this might help...

Interstellar Peddler
    - Bruce trades rare weapons, shield weaves, outfits and other assorted items for Photon Drops, Photon Crystals, Photon Spheres, Photon Boosters and Photon Codes. There is also a lucky dip which takes some of the above Photon items in exchange for a random room decoration.

Maximum Attack Little Wing Cup - This is the trade mission for the first Max Attack event, use the tickets you get from that mission (to anyone who played The Karsch Test, its identical) you get different tickets, C, B, A, S and Ex, depending on which route you take. The trade mission only features a few trade items including some moderately rare weapons like advanced versions of Yut's spear, the Sonic series character room decorations and some unique units like Puyoment Aura.

Maximum Attack Cross Item Trade - This is the trade mission for the second Max Attack event, use the badges you gain from playing Maximum Attack Cross I - IV (Special, Guardians, Little wing and Phantasy Star) you gain a different badge depending on which mission you attempt. This mission features some unique outfits (that are now in the shop in the English version... so yeah), a large variety of room decorations and some very rare weapons, some of which you can obtain in an element of your choosing depending on which badge you trade for them.

Maximum Attack Cross Clear Bonus - This is a short trade mission for people who have cleared Maximum Attack Cross missions I - IV on either difficulty, when you enter you will obtain some Extend Codes as a reward, along with 4 special Vouchers which can be traded for four very unique weapons, they were powered up as a result of kills during the event and will have an element of your choosing which will be at 80%! The four weapons are the Gran Orca (Sword, Cho Hee (Spear), Ikotenyoku (Twin Saber and Kotetsu (Saber). You only get 4 vouchers so you could have one of each, or for example four Kotetsu each with a different element.

Challenge Mode 2 Clear Bonus - This is an even shorter Trade mission for Challenge Mode 2, if you enter this mission and have cleared all the Challenge Mode 2 stages you will receive an Extend Code, if you beat the target times you earn a Platinum Weapons Badge which you can exchange for a Tenimusou (Double Saber) with an element of your choosing at 40%.

I think thats all for now.
    is this the wandering peddler trade mission where you can get the replica parts?

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Yeah, but like I said all the outfits in these JP trade missions are in the shop now in the English version so......... kinda pointless trading rare trade items for them.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Wait, finishing the MAX missions will still net us extend codes when we go to the voucher mission? If so, it would make extending our weapons a little easier (I know better what I want extended, at least).
    RPG Cliche #189: The Moral Of The Story (Ghaleon Rule): Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amherst_Wind View Post
    Yeah, but like I said all the outfits in these JP trade missions are in the shop now in the English version so......... kinda pointless trading rare trade items for them.

You have to beat hard mode to unlock vivienne replica so its not completely pointless since I am only level 75 and the last mission on hard story mode is like 140ish

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.
    Happiness.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)