View Poll Results: Do you kick people for having stupid names and/or outfits?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

6 5.83%
  • No.

43 41.75%
  • I don't care.

54 52.43%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

it's the "Magical Princess" outfit that can be a bother...

aswell as "Plug Suit 01"

Is this some form of PSPo2 racism? It's about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    What does it matter? People replicate characters.
    It Doesn't Really Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethateral View Post
    Obvious troll topic, is obvious
    Yes Indeed. I Only Kick If There Being Noobs.

Frankly I don't care that much about the name/outfit as long as they arent some jerks leeching xp,slacking in one corner,holding up the whole group and calling people names.
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

I'd only kick douchebags that do douchey things like tornado dance to the next room, or spam resta and s/d all the time, that crap is for pansy dildos that spam the ish out of Jabroga/BD all day with no care in the world to avoid being hit, they can kiss my ass and lie there dead if I'm there. Oh yeah and I'd kick those BD douchebags, that broken ish is no fun. I'd also kick those snakes that lie to leaders to get someone kicked or people that are super tight assed and hate any joke that doesn't end with a ":3". This isn't an effing anime you emo tard azz, I swear some cosplayers are the most sensitive dicks around, Idk who stole their tampons but I don't tolerate that sensitive ish. BOOT, and anyone else that's got something to say can taste the boot too, bee-yotch.
    Last edited by NAM; Sep 24, 2010 at 09:27 PM.

(in response to own post)

then again... "Plug Suit 01" is sortof growing on me...

Someone mad? ... Couldn't resist lol. But anyway, Tornado Dance spamming is looked down upon since its disruptive. That's a good reason to remove someone if they refuse to stop. Dunno if its dumbed down in PSP2 though since I resort mostly to Cyclone Dance for proper crowd control.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Someone mad? ... Couldn't resist lol. But anyway, Tornado Dance spamming is looked down upon since its disruptive. That's a good reason to remove someone if they refuse to stop. Dunno if its dumbed down in PSP2 though since I resort mostly to Cyclone Dance for proper crowd control.
    Tornado Dance no longer knocks enemies away, if that's what you meant by "disruptive". It's still a douche move to fly ahead of everyone, even though they can only do it two or three times, thanks to the PP bar.

Rappy Hunter

so far i havn't had to kick anyone. and the only reason i plan on ever kicking someone is if they look like they're hacking, have an extremely offensive name like the nword etc, act like complete noobs (not newbs i have no problem with that), or constantly complain about the way i or whoever else in my party happens to be playing.

on i side note i love the magical princess outfit and plan on having my force run around in nothing else