Default Bald Character Models

I dont believe its just me on this one, but has anyone been waiting for sega to release a bald character hair selection or even a very low cut hair selection. On the 360 and portable versions. It cant be difficult so I just guessed that maybe sega overlooked it...

I think you're out of luck because most NPC hairstyles and even shades of colors like Lou's hair are just not an option and they're NPC only.

Bruce Boyde is the NPC that stole your bald hairstyle and he's not giving it back without a fight :O
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I think you're out of luck because most NPC hairstyles and even shades of colors like Lou's hair are just not an option and they're NPC only.

Bruce Boyde is the NPC that stole your bald hairstyle and he's not giving it back without a fight :O
    Whoa!!! i guess i might need to email Bruce Boyd in addition to Sega...

I hope in PSO2 they add a short cut's or something because that shit is ridiculous,out of all those hairstyles no short cuts,one thing I pissed about on PSU.

I wanted to make a heavily armoured bald mandroid, but couldn't. So he had to be emo.

PSP2 did a nice job of making colours more accessible, but with all the new hairstyles, not one of them is bald.

There is a giant moustache on one style though, and a full beard on another. That's a start at least. Annoyed me in online PSU how you could change your 'do (which inexplicably could include an expensive-looking hat) for so cheap, but to get a shave it costs 100K.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post
    but to get a shave it costs 100K.
    in my day a shave and a haircut only cost 2 bits

Considering its been missed in all the PS online games i think id actually pay meseta to get the bald haircut model. Even a real low haircut would work two. But since we are talking about it we might as well add them both.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaHype View Post
    Even a real low haircut would work

Shepard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAstarion View Post

Shepard.
    I would take that... we cant even make sega's own characters like Lei Fei from Virtua Fighter... im just sayin sega... please dont miss this one in the next game or opportunity.