When you come on to battle Dark Falz (DF) it's a place with grass, hills, bird sounds... But when you get close to the er... Washington Monument, It becomes all dark with faces moving in the ground.

How many people think those faces are the game's producers and people you see in the credits?

Then in his 3rd form, he sends you to fight in the air. Have you ever looked at the ground there? It says Dark Falz three. Then if you listen to the music, it kinda sounds like they are singing 'Dark Falzs back'

Anyone else have anything else to add?

PSO Assassin

Yea i noticed it too. i wonder why sonic team did those things?

No I haven't as I haven't fought him yet...

as i've seen with many Sonic Team games they try to give you the most even if some are just little things like these events. for instance, in sonic shuffle you see nights (with a trick) and well the things that you've explain just makes me thing ST just trying to screw with the players again giving them bad nightmares about being killed with Grants and i'm sure you all know but Dark Falz has been the boss of everyPhantasy star game so yeah. i saw the Dark Falz rings in the DC version mad, what a ego

On 2003-03-09 15:41, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:
    as i've seen with many Sonic Team games they try to give you the most even if some are just little things like these events. for instance, in sonic shuffle you see nights (with a trick) and well the things that you've explain just makes me thing ST just trying to screw with the players again giving them bad nightmares about being killed with Grants and i'm sure you all know but Dark Falz has been the boss of everyPhantasy star game so yeah. i saw the Dark Falz rings in the DC version mad, what a ego
    I must correct you as Darkfalz as been in every game as A boss, not necessarily THE boss. In PSII, MotherBrain follows him (SHE is the last boss, followed by over 100 Earthmen). Also, it's not the SAME Darkfalz in each game (anyone who's a huge fan, knows this -- different parts of the same evil force). Also, he was called Darkforce at times (I prefer Falz, it's his original name & it sounds much better). I will agree with you on this...he does have an ego issue! LOL Lastly, if you want to get technical, Olga Flow is in essence, another Darkfalz as part of the evil essence that makes up a Darkfalz possesses Heathcliff Flowen long ago & that is what changed him (that & experiments conduced by Dr. Osto Hyle, that FUCKING BASTARD -- he needs to DIE!) Sorry, I'll take my pill now...

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. Game companies tend to enjoy doing things like that every now and then. Perfect Dark has the staffers heads as options in create a character...kind of creepy.... As for the music, I'll have to pay more attention to it next time.

I was with you until "Dark Falz is back". I thought they were saying "Eat cheddered popcorn."

I doubt the faces are the game designers faces', because theyre the same faces from the DC version, and the team has varied since then. But even besides that, the faces are very generic...

Except the one that looks like Hitler.

Except the one that looks like Hitler.
    LOL, Yeah, I need to find that one, and take a pic of it.