Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i saw that...and now even on pedia already.....but this new iota driving me crazy still not figured out .....
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

this mission sucks
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    this mission sucks
    agreed
    jp psu: yoko f Cast FM // タチバナ f Newman MF // Naoki M Beast FM // Tabuu Human FM

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

yeah this new one interesting at least the first part is kill every thing before time runs out, the second part as much as I can make out is a team base race too get 4-6 keys(belief there`s 4) the left path goes to the door and 1 key, right path don`t hit the first switch you see other wise you can`t get the other two one goes to a set of trap guns and the other goes to a room that goes dark with boxes now the guns and box might need to be hit in a order to get the key and the warp unlocked, then do the fist switch on the right path then other wise you can trap your self in that room, but that room has four switch which will need to be hit in order what it looks like. Now this takes way too much time for one person you have only 3 min and 10 secs to do it in and it takes 20-30 secs to get across the bridges. I belief soloing and S rank is out of the picture. But it not over the end block, hit the four switches to open the door then if you are soloing go right.... if you go right it`s blocked by guns which can 1 shot K.O you right path has guns but take 3 shots to kill you. run pass those guns on the right then run to the blue fence and your then truly done. you get 2 boxes for your trouble. The $ and mp are actually pretty good for a B rank, then you get a 4 little AMP lol.. better then nothing lol that`s on C, it goes up by 1 AMP for each harder Ranks so it go like this C=4, B=5, A=6, S=7, S2=8, S3=9 and that`s all just getting a B rank on it or 1/6 of the trail done staying alive at the end. that`s it so far that I know I hope it helps

Iota is virtually impossible to solo thanks to B2 and B4, lol. You roughly need 2-3 people to make it possible enough. Dont worry, drops are shit anyway.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Sangeyasha lol woot?

yeah there is alot of stuff...magana slayer...sangeyasha....this artemis tech mag.....i wanna finish it now....
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

Sega went nuts with drops there, but that's not enough of an incentive to make me spam it like hell, lol. Alchemist Shadow looks cool, tho....but it's something I would never use, lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Found this video of the protectors Iota for thous of you having trouble with it.(since this is the event main post I'm adding it here to)

http://zoome.jp/psuvitamin/diary/39

H, Human Male (Lv 160 US / Lv 180 JP)
    A, Cast Male (Lv 170 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 50, R 60, Fo 60, Fi 50, G 55, T 25)
    N, Beast Female (Lv 160 US/ Lv 180 JP)
    M, Newman Female (Lv 161 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 1, R 1, Fo 40, Fi 0, G 0, T 32)