Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Define "easy"in this case. Taking around 17-20min in a single mission is not exactly efficient, you know.
    Easy as in easily soloable. As for efficency, sure you can do it a bit faster with a partner or in a group, but soloing it will allow you access to all of the drops yourself. Now unless people have agreed to slave/help you for your drops, soloing Theta is more likely to get you what you want on a Time vs Drops theory.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

Theta is pretty easy to solo, atleast for me... And I'm not an elitist or anything!

Although I can only solo the Mother Brain part, because I'm an un-GASed MF.

I stick to Mother Brain because:
    - I hate Dinma.
    - Can't do Zoal's because of enemies like Kogg Nads. It would be hell without limit break.
    - I can actually kill Falz, but hes a pain and I dont really like his drops.

But it has taken me like 25 mins per run. ><; Maybe once I cap and get AP it'll go faster.

Easy as in easily soloable. As for efficency, sure you can do it a bit faster with a partner or in a group, but soloing it will allow you access to all of the drops yourself. Now unless people have agreed to slave/help you for your drops, soloing Theta is more likely to get you what you want on a Time vs Drops theory.
    Good luck finding people. None of the importers are ever on and the ones that are on solo or play amongst themselves. XD And I recently dealt with racism in a JP party, so I've just solo'd.

But interesting on the time vs clear boxes. I'm better off just trying to get the missions done quicker?
    Last edited by unicorn; Oct 1, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

I think you're getting Eta and Theta mixed up Luu :P
    Eta is the MB/Fakis/Zoal/Dimma mission.

But yeah, finding importers to play with is a lot harder now since most have either stopped playing or play a lot less than before and like you said, the people who do still play either solo for thier own drops or play in thier own little circles.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

Quote Originally Posted by Aka View Post
    Now unless people have agreed to slave/help you for your drops, soloing Theta is more likely to get you what you want on a Time vs Drops theory.
    Excuse me, but I never make people help me. I hate that atittude of manipulating others for oneselfs stuff; that's called greed, and I dont play the game that way. If agreements exist, I pay my part of the agreement as well. I dont really have a need to crave for items anyway, since I'm smart enough to find my ways to get them.

I solo a lot, but it's not because of greed. There are times I want to analyze better ways to finish missions faster or more efficiently if I'm alone, but I rarely reject people joining me (unless I'm in bad mood, since I dont like making others feel uncomfortable if I'm not feeling okay).

You can say all you want about me being greedy, exaggerated with grinds or items I use, and shit, but I guess you have the wrong concept of myself as a person, which is too far away from what I am as a player.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Excuse me, but I never make people help me. I hate that atittude of manipulating others for oneselfs stuff; that's called greed, and I dont play the game that way. If agreements exist, I pay my part of the agreement as well. I dont really have a need to crave for items anyway, since I'm smart enough to find my ways to get them.

I solo a lot, but it's not because of greed. There are times I want to analyze better ways to finish missions faster or more efficiently if I'm alone, but I rarely reject people joining me (unless I'm in bad mood, since I dont like making others feel uncomfortable if I'm not feeling okay).

You can say all you want about me being greedy, exaggerated with grinds or items I use, and shit, but I guess you have the wrong concept of myself as a person, which is too far away from what I am as a player.
    I never implied any of that on you. I apologise if I sounded like I did. In fact, I find your player style very similar to my own. I also don't like to ask people help me just to hunt certain items since I don't like bothering other people for my own personal gain, nor do I like it when people specifically call for items in certain missions and expect you to give it up when the game does decide put it into your inventory instead(rare missions are a different case).

When I solo, it's often because there's either no one to play with, I can't be bothered to look for people to play with; or I just simply want to try hunt something quickly and efficently. If people want to join me when I'm playing alone, I'd also rarely refuse, as with when people ask me if i want to join them.

Again, I'm not saying that you are greedy or anything. I was just stating that in most cases, soloing is the most efficient way to hunt certain items.
    PSO2 - Sen, Xecty

nice birthday present...even more amp, thats great...im so happz,that im back by tomorrow and then...psu ill come...and for those who are searching for someone to play with...HERE...me....
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

welcome back LP
    黙示 Newman ♀ Techer/Force/Hunter 60/60/60
    Kaylee* Human ♀ Fighter/Hunter 50/50
    Red* Newman ♂ Ranger/Gunner 42/0
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    PSU JP Memories: http://tinyurl.com/redpsu

anyone knows the stat's of the new arm unit yet?

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    anyone knows the stat's of the new arm unit yet?
    100 atp combos with Drill Line is what Vectorman said. Might be something else there but no idea.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

bah lol doesn't sound, as I would like to give my Vijerina Power and a Photon booster for it... lol

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more