Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Good ending: S rank all the missions but don't answer everything correctly works. Reward is Whitill Wings S.
    On my first playthrough of the story mode I finished with one mission score of B and two mission scores of A (the rest were S) while my treatment of Emilia was...mixed, and I finished with the "good" ending. On my second playthrough I scored S on all the missions and treated Emilia poorly and received the "normal" ending. So it seems that your dialogue choices with Emilia affect your ending more than anything else, imo.

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

The only thing Rank affects is getting the True Ending.

You could get all C Ranks and as long as you're nice to her, you'll get good Ending. A jerk? Normal Ending for you.

Unlike popular belief, since I was told on this site that Normal Mode and Hard Mode are separate points for Emilia, they're not.

Your best bet would be if you got Normal Ending first, when you go through Hard Mode, choose all the correct Dialogue choices and get Good Ending.

Then go back to Normal Mode and S rank all missions, then finish the two Side Quests and complete Normal Mode once more for the True Ending. Since you'll have all the good choices now for Emilia from going through Hard Mode it's easier this way.

Hmm I know there was a post where you can see all correct answers for the true ending but can't find it and PSPedia2 is down. >_<
    トビ~

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    On my first playthrough of the story mode I finished with one mission score of B and two mission scores of A (the rest were S) while my treatment of Emilia was...mixed, and I finished with the "good" ending. On my second playthrough I scored S on all the missions and treated Emilia poorly and received the "normal" ending. So it seems that your dialogue choices with Emilia affect your ending more than anything else, imo.
    I just don't know what is the line between Normal and Good. I just know for True you have to have everything perfect. Just stating my experiences because they worked.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

how many bad options do i need to choose to get the black wings/normal ending??

"Begone with the clap of thunder"

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

All I changed where the answers for Chp1 Chp 2 Act 1 and Chp 7 Act 1 and 2 and i got the normal ending
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post

this is based off the Japanese game and I'm still not sure which ones are the good choices!??! anyone find a decent guide to getting the "true ending" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malice913150 View Post
    this is based off the Japanese game and I'm still not sure which ones are the good choices!??! anyone find a decent guide to getting the "true ending" ?
    It says things like "upper" and "lower." That should give you most of the info you need. There are even English translations for the answers so in the case that the "right" option was moved in the official English translation, it should give you a big hint.