Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S-Rank Armor

Unhappy S-Rank Armor

I cant find an S-rank armor anywhere. I did find one in a trading mission but i need a G Flyer (Blue) which I have no clue where to get Does anyone know where I could find a G Flyer (blue) or an S-rank Weave?
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

I have about 6-7 and I'm only a level 86, but you should find one or two if you go online and so some A ranked missions where the monsters are around level 100 or higher. Other then that, just keep on hunting!

And for the G Fllyer, I am sorry but I know nothing of a G flyer but I take it that its a decoration, so if its not in the decoration shop then its probably a pretty rare item.

you can get a g flyer blue as a reward from laurette for doing the wicked stepsister quest

If im not mistaken you can get that G Flyer by finishing a certain client quest, Its given as a reward I think.
    Larxene

LVL 132 Cast
    LVL 25 Vanguard
    Female(not me lol. my char)

There are a few that drop at the end of some missions on A difficultly. Not sure what your level is but the easiest ones level wise seem to be Sleeping Warriors (80+) and Scarred Planet (85+).

Check out http://psp2.psupedia.info/Shield-weaves to check stats and drop locations.

All round Good Guy

I did an offline Sleeping Warriors A earlier at lunch time and found one in a box in Sector 2, an Orpa Weave with 56% Ice. How good is that? + I didn't have a rare drop boost blessing, tis all about patience and where to go.
    Active Characters: PSO2ob- Vinnie Vincent: Human LV10/1/1, PSP2- Rock Lee: LV104 Human, LV18 Hunter/Celoenus: LV15 Newman, LV5 Force.

Retired Characters: PSOBB- Count Dooku, HUMar. PSU:AotI- Zhao Yun, Human ForteFighter.

Alright thanks! that client request should do it. But other than that i have been doing lots of a missions online and i have had no luck but maybe ill try to see if i can get a drop rate blessing. Other than that thanks for heads up ill keep hunting
    "Be careful for what you dream for because it's there, sometimes day dreams turn into nightmares"

L-O-L. Good luck doing that Client Request though. If you're not a pretty high level, like 90+, it's futile to try and beat the last couple of Charging Rhino creatures.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

...I did that mission at like....78
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    ...I did that mission at like....78
    I tried my ass off, and just by the stupidest of luck, would be trapped in a corner and killed.

God Dammit. I'm making it sound harder than it is just because I have a personal vendetta.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x