Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    You'll be fine - all you will likely need to do is download the Little Wing License again.

This is still a little ways out from being active, but as this route is the most likely I wanted to let everyone know ahead of time, so the news has time to spread and everyone knows what to do if they suddenly get a login error in the future.
    So, there won't be an official announcement? Unless you plan to update us here in this thread when the change goes live.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Very good news. We'll be sure to sticky the future announcement if and when it's made to re-download licenses.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Here's an awesome idea!

For those of us who have paid for the game and have to go through re-downloading the Little Wing License again (even though it REALLY aint that much of a biggie), why don't SEGA translate all of the JAP DLC and add it TO the Little Wing License so that when we download it we get all the extra missions and stuff we missed out on!

Just as, you know, a bit of a thank you to us and all!

Hey a guy can dream I spose...

So basically the code that came with my disk is useless now?

"Unconcious" in Forest 2 T_Esquire's Avatar

No, it's still useful at the moment. It proves you bought the game legally.
    I guess... It wasn't enough... Hee hee hee... Perhaps I was overthinking things... Awww... After thinking about all that... I'm starved! Let's head home.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    Do a fair amount of people still play that on Ad-hoc party?
    Unite is dead. December 5th = 3rd portable = reborn. I can't wait!

What if I have a code that came with my UMD I bought. Will it still work if I haven't registered it yet?

Default Regarding to the important news for PSP2 players

So, if thats the case with the whole new downloadable licence, what about the downloadable weapons costumes and so forth, thats for free and the ones we have to pay for. If your gonna add the whole new licence thing, mind as well add the other stuff to at least give us PS:P2 players more to brag about and more to do on PS:P2.

Assassin of Fate Reikoku na kuma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunda View Post
    So, if thats the case with the whole new downloadable licence, what about the downloadable weapons costumes and so forth, thats for free and the ones we have to pay for. If your gonna add the whole new licence thing, mind as well add the other stuff to at least give us PS:P2 players more to brag about and more to do on PS:P2.
    Indeed and they can take a note from other games that give free online but still get some money and revenue off the game by selling DLC items they know players are gonna buy.
    So from a business stand point if they wanna make this game prosper they should also add that too. Then again SOJ hates us -.- .

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateThunda View Post
    Because the license and download items work in completely different ways.