Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    To me, one of these may be a sequal to phantasy star zero, and the other will be a new title to the wii.
    Which are both terrible ideas. Do not want.

My passion for Phantasy Star is eternal...sounds awesome either way Sega decides to go!

hmm Im steadily losing respect for sega these days, well progress is progress even if it sounds bad, my hunch is, PS-wii with a 3ds Installment co-insidign with it

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    my hunch is, PS-wii with a 3ds Installment co-insidign with it
    That sounds about like what I had envisioned upon hearing the titles. Though the "Pokemon" "Red & Blue Phantasy Star" sounds just as, if not more, plausible. Perhaps DS and 3DS (or 3DS and PSP) titles respectively which have tie-ins to PSO2. Considering the development cycle vs. launch window, PSO2 is probably well under development despite the lack of released media. Since the business model for how the games are going to be managed is likely already set, these two new titles are likely side-games or expansions which are only being fleshed out with a skeleton crew, but will receive more attention after resources free up upon completion of PSO2.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

to me it sounds like eternal hunter s will be a game and the eternal planets and OST

I'm thinking these are going to be soundtracks for PSO2 and perhaps Phantasy Star Portable Infinity.

"Eternal Hunters" is a pretty cool title as they're going back to PSO, but "Eternal Planets"? does that even make sense?

1st impression that came to me with this new PS trademark was CHAKAN:the Forever man.. I really wish this is gonna be a single player offline action RPG on multi-plat consoles(Wii doesn't count) with full blown CG cutscenes and epic storyline built on the latest graphics engine avail, and keep PSO2 separate as online play only with minimal storyline like it did on original pso.

Maybe they could also go with PS anime featured movie maybe, but no more portable series, please!! we had enough of those already.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Pokemon-style Phantasy Star is not something I really want to see.
    What about the mags Perhaps they could transform into higher forms for a period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperShot-X- View Post
    1st impression that came to me with this new PS trademark was CHAKAN:the Forever man.. I really wish this is gonna be a single player offline action RPG on multi-plat consoles(Wii doesn't count) with full blown CG cutscenes and epic storyline built on the latest graphics engine avail, and keep PSO2 separate as online play only with minimal storyline like it did on original pso.

Maybe they could also go with PS anime featured movie maybe, but no more portable series, please!! we had enough of those already.
    PSO had a great story, it just wasn't shoved in your face.