Default Love the Supplemental Update

Returning to GAS on the Xbox side recently has been a ton of fun this past week. I curretly need like 160AP for my Human Guntecher and can't wait to see some lv 50 Crossbow Bullets Coming back at the tail-end of a GBR is not all that great but one thing I really like PETANITE @ < 15K each!!! Buying it all up now in preperation to make some nice 10 - 12 Star Crossbows.

It seems that prices of materials have decreased significantly ove the past months. Grinder Base S, Copernia/Olpad... Nanopolymers / Ortapolymers I mean basically if you find a Board chances are you can make the item with just buying / finding a few more materials. Even Goldania has fallen below 80K... was able to make the 2 [B] Crea Doubles boards I has stored. Bought the 22 I needed to make them one came out 42% Light

Anyone know what the next event that will have boosted EXP? I need 80 million EXP at least!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillyB View Post
    Thanx! Can't wait for it to start, going to focus on getting as much AP as I can... and use the Ray-drops for materials. I can't find any info on this, but I remember hearing that there would be a mission where ready made Grinder S+X would be a mission reward. Is that why Grinder S+10 have decreased in value by about 1/2 price?

Quote Originally Posted by rayner View Post
    Thanx! Can't wait for it to start, going to focus on getting as much AP as I can... and use the Ray-drops for materials. I can't find any info on this, but I remember hearing that there would be a mission where ready made Grinder S+X would be a mission reward. Is that why Grinder S+10 have decreased in value by about 1/2 price?
    Thats Guardians Cash missions and we have not gotten any GC stuff yet but we should be getting that stuff sooner or never.

Quote Originally Posted by MillyB View Post
    Thats Guardians Cash missions and we have not gotten any GC stuff yet but we should be getting that stuff sooner or never.
    Thanx! I purchased a 42% Ice Serafi-Senba for the occasion... only 2 more elements to make a complete set of 42%

I have another questions I can't seem to find any info on... for Crossbow Bullets what are the stats on lv 40+ bullets? PSUpedia nor PSO World have any info on this... is it basically 10% Dam and still lv 3 Status effect? What about Yak Zanenga? From lv 31 - 40 the damage modifier didn't increase ( 165% ) is it the same for lv 41 - 50?