Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Shiroyuki View Post
    Nice glitch CLARK. I need to find a Gren now. I've only done the very first Illias request but seeing that getting Gren would greatly help. Thanks for telling us.

When you were online did you set you're party size to 1?
    No, others can be in your party. It actually helps if others are in your party. Gren gets stronger as long as something dies while it's equipped, so the glitch stays intact regardless of what others do.

Quote Originally Posted by CLARK View Post
    No, others can be in your party. It actually helps if others are in your party. Gren gets stronger as long as something dies while it's equipped, so the glitch stays intact regardless of what others do.
    I see I don't have Gren yet but do have Ensa. I will try the requests with Ensa to see what happens. Still thanks for the info.

EDIT: I did request to use Rods only & if I killed anything with a different weapon I would fail. I just killed an enemy with Ensa & it is letting me continue the request. I will try to clear the mission and see if it lets me collect the reward.
    Last edited by Kage Shiroyuki; Nov 15, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
    PSP2 character Kage lv. 107 Male Human(HU 19, RA 1, FO 4, VA 1)
    Ryudo lv. 21 Male Beast(HU 1, RA 1, FO 1, VA 4)

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Describing how to do glitches is against the forum rules here, so keep that in mind. The original post has been edited.

Cheat Codes and Methods
    Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Cheating is an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others.

None of this describes the above glitch. It is just the act of using a saber (Gren or Ensa) instead of the weapon type requested to use in the Ilias Client requests. The rewards obtained are also quite weak. CLARK made an honest contribution. Moderator Mike didn't even say anything about it (and he commented on the post).

Well you can cheese it while still fulfilling her conditions to the letter as follows:

1. Have an illias request in mind, don't accept it.
    2. Run the appropriate mission in multi/internet mode, kill stuff with whatever, ex traps, blade desu (bladesu?)
    3. Get to the boss warp/last monster and go back to Clad 6
    4. Accept the client request
    5. Clear the last mob and thus the mission with the right weapon type.
    6. Get paid.

Dragwind is right and did what I should have done. Explaining how to glitch falls in to cheating category.