Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    www.youtube.com/lolitronpspo2

The MAX II run is embarrassing (although the time is still pretty decent).

I have found that my Beast clears MAX II faster than my Cast. I can only imagine how newman will do since they have all the advantages of beasts (and no PP disadvantage which slows my Beast down by about 30-45 seconds) along with a mirage blast which does 4.5k x 4 to everything around you.

Here's an old video I made showing how stupidly broken Blade Destruction is:

YouTube - ?PSPo2? The Might of Falkis
    I keep hearing Newmans are trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    I keep hearing Newmans are trash?
    For MAX II, the ideal race/class combo in my opinion (and I've solo'ed MAX II 80+ times) is Newman Vanguard.

For MAX I, it really doesn't matter, although I do think that Casts and Beasts are at a disadvantage to Human and Newman.

MAX III I think newman/human Vanguard is the best.

For MAX IV, I don't have a clue. I can't solo it in a reasonable amount of time, but my Beast does better than my Cast.

For Phantom Requiem (ticket bonus mission with Anastasis) I think Cast Vanguard is the best. Human and Newman are good too. Beast is the worst though.

Like I said earlier, every race has their advantages, especially when it comes down to the end-game and the harder missions.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

snip.
    Well, I'm converted, haha, that damage is QUITE obscene....and I WANT those twin handguns >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

For MAX II, the ideal race/class combo in my opinion (and I've solo'ed MAX II 80+ times) is Newman Vanguard.

For MAX I, it really doesn't matter, although I do think that Casts and Beasts are at a disadvantage to Human and Newman.

MAX III I think newman/human Vanguard is the best.

For MAX IV, I don't have a clue. I can't solo it in a reasonable amount of time, but my Beast does better than my Cast.

For Phantom Requiem (ticket bonus mission with Anastasis) I think Cast Vanguard is the best. Human and Newman are good too. Beast is the worst though.

Like I said earlier, every race has their advantages, especially when it comes down to the end-game and the harder missions.
    Yeah i was just curious. I JUST got this game, so my two characters (Newman female and cast female) are the only ones i have used. I loved the newman but from what i'm reading the cast sounds like it's a better race, though i hear players speak well of newmans when used properly.

What type of damage can they do with melee and ranged? I'd think it's lower than other classes, but is it just garbage in contrast?

Yeah i was just curious. I JUST got this game, so my two characters (Newman female and cast female) are the only ones i have used. I loved the newman but from what i'm reading the cast sounds like it's a better race, though i hear players speak well of newmans when used properly.

What type of damage can they do with melee and ranged? I'd think it's lower than other classes, but is it just garbage in contrast?
    Newman damage is still good. Just add an extra hit to the chain to par it up to the other races. Newman PP is very good so adding an extra hit to your chain is easy to do. Beasts and Humans often have to switch to some melee weapon to chain. Newmans can continue to use Twin Handguns to chain for significantly longer. My beast runs out of PP about 4 times in MAX II. I have to switch to some melee weapon and use it to chain wasting at least 5 seconds each time.

Of course, cast can chain for basically ever with their PP regen, but SUV < Ground Mirage Blast in most situations.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

whoa lolitron @ video
    fast foward?

Quote Originally Posted by CLARK View Post
    whoa lolitron @ video
    fast foward?
    2xGamespeed.

Nowadays, people's (including my own) attention span for new videos is too short. Besides, everyone gets the point of the video, and this way they get the point 2 times faster than otherwise .

I'm saving you time in game with my strategies and in life by shortening my videos!

2xGamespeed.

Nowadays, people's (including my own) attention span for new videos is too short. Besides, everyone gets the point of the video, and this way they get the point 2 times faster than otherwise .

I'm saving you time in game with my strategies and in life by shortening my videos!
    oh ok lol
    nice battle tho

Newman damage is still good. Just add an extra hit to the chain to par it up to the other races. Newman PP is very good so adding an extra hit to your chain is easy to do. Beasts and Humans often have to switch to some melee weapon to chain. Newmans can continue to use Twin Handguns to chain for significantly longer. My beast runs out of PP about 4 times in MAX II. I have to switch to some melee weapon and use it to chain wasting at least 5 seconds each time.

Of course, cast can chain for basically ever with their PP regen, but SUV < Ground Mirage Blast in most situations.
    Okay, sounds interesting. I assume tech damage is actually pretty trash though considering i have not really heard otherwise, unlike that newmans are trash (since i hear two sides of that, but techs are always frowned upon)

Okay, sounds interesting. I assume tech damage is actually pretty trash though considering i have not really heard otherwise, unlike that newmans are trash (since i hear two sides of that, but techs are always frowned upon)
    pretty much... although rafoie pwns in battle mode