Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R-Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post
    Vivi Dezza knocks back doesnt it? when the PA animation finishes?
    Yeah, but the hit interval is long enough for things to get out of flinch.
    Coming Soon!

Hmm, sounds interesting but pretty much what i was expecting. I was reading about them from PSP1 and hearing that they could put out a decent support damage along with techs and the like, but i had also heard that they were nerfed. It's all good though.

I'm working a female cast anyhow haha, the tech damage mod with that race...well..i'm not sure why i was enjoying it so much (I was using them in combo with a saber, just seemed goofy/fun for a bit)

Let me ask another question that is just a basic yes or no, don't really need to much info on it as i'll figure it out as i play. When leveling your class, do you unlock new class types later? (PSP1 had some weird ones like acromancer or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    Hmm, sounds interesting but pretty much what i was expecting. I was reading about them from PSP1 and hearing that they could put out a decent support damage along with techs and the like, but i had also heard that they were nerfed. It's all good though.

I'm working a female cast anyhow haha, the tech damage mod with that race...well..i'm not sure why i was enjoying it so much (I was using them in combo with a saber, just seemed goofy/fun for a bit)

Let me ask another question that is just a basic yes or no, don't really need to much info on it as i'll figure it out as i play. When leveling your class, do you unlock new class types later? (PSP1 had some weird ones like acromancer or something like that)
    no, there are only the 4 basic types in this game

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Nope. The first 4 classes you see in the type counter are the only classes there are.

Quote Originally Posted by MOHFL View Post
    no, there are only the 4 basic types in this game
    Ahh, thanks. I kind of perfer it this way, what with the extend type feature and all (probably my favorite feature of this game, feels like you can make some new and interesting gameplay mechanics out of it)

Another thing i was curious about is that i read around here about something saying that the casts suv buff does lvl5, while force buffs are 3. What is the % per level? I was reading 4% or 10%, not sure which is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillan View Post
    Japanese Wiki, of course.

Each level of Shifta is +4% attack/tech (starting from 11%). Each level of Deband is +7% defense/evasion/mental (starting from 38%).
    Thanks Pillan for saying this earlier today

Thanks! That is what i was looking for but i havebeen reading this forum so much today i lost track ot the posts lol.

Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Omunall View Post
    Thanks! That is what i was looking for but i havebeen reading this forum so much today i lost track ot the posts lol.

Much appreciated.
    no problem

Breaker of Boundaries

the only r-mag on my opinion should ever be used is eye of rykros paired with either the dagger you get from shizuru of a random single hand weapon with infect at the highest lv you can get

Dilla Kahna is also good as it fires two penetrating stunning bullets at a high fire rate and bullet speed.

Ranged weapons all operate based on accuracy primarily, with the listed, upgradable stat merely backing it up. Case in point, take a Beast and a CAST. The CAST has the highest accuracy, but the Beast has more Attack and Tech. This should mean that the Beast does more damage with the ranged weapon no matter which stat it uses for damage, but alas, since accuracy is weighted 4x more than attack/tech, the CAST does the most.

The nerf from PSP1 to PSP2 comes mainly from the fact that Tenora range mags in PSP1 were absolutely broken to the point that if you didn't use one you were throwing damage away. Forces got almost as much damage from the Shag Hejiz as they did from their wand. Another part of the nerf comes from them not having a charge shot, which is the main way ranged weapons do massive damage. Since PSP1 didn't have chains, attacks could be as strong or as weak as the programming allowed, but now the only thing you can do is use it to build a chain, unreliably and intermittently, for free.