sniper who demonstrate value in logistic support WildSevenBlue's Avatar

i think all of those clothes appear after clearing chapter six or seven
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Charaters:
    Yari Akui - Human/Male Hunter, rank 30, level 200
    Sylia Stingray - Cast/Female Vanguard, rank 14, level 89
    Excellen Browning - Human/Female Ranger, rank 6, level 36

Sorry Holmes. D:

In the words of a wise man for the future: BACK DAT SAVE UP DX
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Oh Aya-chan... Syamemaru!!!
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Yea, found out one of my friends thought it was her copy of PSP2. Hence the deletion of good sir Denzel. I re-made him. Gonna be a pain in the but though. Also let me re-do my opening post:

Today I saw that my Maxed out Hunter, Denzel, has been mysteriously erased from my dossier of characters. I was heart broken to see him go, as I spent many a long hours training him and searching for the most optimal equipment he can have. Along with future equipment for my characters. I just acquired for him a long sword called "Elys Dion" that had a 60% Light attribute. I was indeed saddened, but, like what George Harrison once sang "All things must pass.".

So after a face palm, a long dissatisfied groan, and some head shaking I decided that today I will focus on one of my lesser characters, one that was not the dissapointment that shall be known as Kenshiro, my Newman force. That lesser character that I speak of is Minerva. Minerva is a Beast Vanguard. A character I am sure that I will fun playing for many, many hours on end. However today was something profound and special. Something has given me both a great joy and a horrifying surprise. As I was fooling around in Multiplayer mode today I came across something strange. At the end of the very first seabed mission I found there were no Boss containers to be found. Thinking that my PSP system may have finally gone into the final stages of its long service, I decided to head out. Little was I prepared to see the visage that was...a rainbow portal.

Now mind you I was suddenly reminded of Erasure's 1995 hit single "Always". A song made popular again by the cult classic video game "Robot Unicorn Attack". So, thinking that I have stumbled upon another secret shoppe of delights I entered. But what waited me was not a beast female wearing dainty attire. Nay my good friends, what awaited me was a strange and dark dragon. One I have never seen before. I had no time to look and memorize it's true name as I was too busy fighting a fruitless battle. Sad to say after 10 minutes I was soundly defeated. My head hung in shame once more.

There. Is everyone happy now? If you want a tl;dr version go read Hayabusa's post on page 1. My tea is ready and it is quite late.

Edit: For those of you who don't believe me, here is the link to the "Nono Shwantz" http://psp2.psupedia.info/Nono_Schwantz
    Last edited by Waki Miko Syamemaru!; Nov 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM.

Denzel? Denzel Washington? Oh no he didn't die. He was just working on his new stupid movie. lol

No really though sorry for ur loss. You could always just stick to ur newman. They make good Vanguards (then again what doesn't -_-').

You win 7 internets for the robot unicorn attack reference.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Yea, found out one of my friends thought it was her copy of PSP2. Hence the deletion of good sir Denzel. I re-made him. Gonna be a pain in the butt though.
    Who wouldn't want to keep around someone else's lv 200, just for a quick run or two to see what they have, how that endgame(level stat wise) is?!

Guess she owes you Lv 200 worth of time, which is a bunch. Make good use of that servitude. And guess she doesn't like doods named Denzel, dang.

Spoiler!