Trainee in combat skills Star_girl_220's Avatar

Default The Never Ending Story

My older brother Nathan, My twin sister Star, and myself (Alex) were at a dinner next to the ocean I loved the blueness of it and the rushing waves.
    "What would you like to drink" Nathan asked me. I was to much occupied at looking at the ocean to hear him "ALEX" Star said "Oh tea, sorry" I looked back at the ocean. All of a sudden I saw a boat being pulled up to shore. I got up and headed toward the door of the dinner. "Alex... Sis....." Nathan said while standing up. The boat looked burned when you get closer.
    "She is going to that boat over there and is concerned" Said Star (By the way they can read eachothers minds)
    Nathan and Star started to follow her.
    "Excuse me what happened?" Alex asked the man hauling the boat to shore. "Oh something hit the boat for the sky made of fire, I think you can figure out the rest" He said while getting back to work.
    "It was hudge, hudge i tell ya" said a man standing near the boat.
    "Alexm you need to stop doing this" Said Nathan. "Something happend to the boat that was clearly not an accident. I bet something or someone was aiming at it" said Alex to her brother and sister.
    .................................................. ..............

"Master I did as i was told" said a young woman in the shadows
    "Well done pet" said a man in a rather large black cloak. "Remember to try to make it look like an acident, Pet", "Yes master" The woman said and then disappered.
    .................................................. ..............

"We should just go back to the dinner" Nathan said to Star "Yes, but what about Alex" Star exclaimed. She looked at Alex while she examined the boat. "She needs to learn to mind her own buisness". Nathan told star "Sure, i think you know that she is always right about this kind of stuff" Said Star ".....Yea.....", "Then you know that, it is who she is, we just how to help and support her on this." Star said while looking at Nathan "Yes, But we are on vacation just to remind you" He told her almost back to the dinner. "You know this could turn out to be something hudge and a flaming ball falling out of the sky can hit a building with a bunch of people in it and they can get hurt because of it" Said Star, while she said this she had managed to make him stop in his place. "I just hate it when you do this to me making me feel guilty.... Fine we can look into this" Said Nathan as he started to walk back to the dinner. "But I am going to eat breakfast before i look into this" He told her.
    Star started to walk to Alex to tell her the good news. "Hey guess what........" Said Star to Alex. "Huh", Alex said to Star "Nathan says he will help and i will too" She told her. "Cool I need to make a call first, i need another opinion on this." Alex said while she dialed on her phone.

OOC: On my last Rp it slowed down b/c of me not comeing on so often soon i will give the rights to my Rp to someone i have not decided yet..... i will do that so it can last longer than my last one.

OOC: You should keep control of your old RP. It was really good. You just posted it at a bad time for you.

OOC: Yea i have posted a couple of times today on Haunted Dreams i am hoping that this RP will do good too i like the plot line on this one also

OOC:*Sniff* This Fits.. *Sniff* Were & How Shall I Bump In? And Who Shall Do It?
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Nov 15, 2010 at 12:30 AM.

OOC: Awe cool. Another RP to add to the list of the running ones. I do have to be honest though and agree with Seth. We should finish up your old one, get it moving again.

OOC: Yea okay, i guess i could always come back to this one....