Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

VIDEO UPDATE: 09/12/11

"Ask Gibby - Episode 21" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

PSOW: Where egos grow large and ranting is a skill

I've been keeping track of this project of yours for some time now. At first for amusement as I bare no illusion of my original sentiments echoing that of "Due to the bad reputation of fan projects, most people WILL expect you to give up and disappear in a few months". But it seems that you and your team have indeed invested quite a lot of yourselves into bringing Phantasy Star Prime to life. You've gotten much further than I had expected. Perhaps you might make a bit of a turn-around in the realm of fanworks. Truth be told, I'm deadly interested to find out. Even if PS:P doesn't make quite the splash hoped for, you can at least say you've brought your vision to life-- which is indeed the basic goal of any writer, whether it be novelist, playright ect. And as a bit of a writer myself, that much I can respect. Regardless of whether or not I'm the skeptical type, I'm hoping to see the lot of you pull through. I've heard of crazier ideas turning into success, so why not this one? Let's see what the lot of ya' can do.

Thanks. Your support really helps more than you know. Everyone's does. It's positive little comments like this that give us an extra boost that can last a long while, and for that, I thank you and everyone else who have been following us for your continuing support and patience. I do realize that this project has been coming along at the speed of snail for the past year and a half, but it's actually really good that it has happened that way. Phantasy Star Prime has cultivated immensely over time since the time that we were originally scheduled to begin shooting. The final result will now undoubtedly be MUCH better than it would have been. It's a long story, so I expect to be writing this trilogy as we work on the physical aspects of the films for quite some time. We finally have the right concepts we need to begin construction on some of the photon weapon props (the ones that will be shown in our next trailer) so we can finally get more physical really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Raid View Post
    you can at least say you've brought your vision to life
    ^ This is the single most powerful driving force that keeps me going. Prime is getting released one way or another. It's too big and deep of a story to simply die out without being told in some form. So even of something catastrophic were to happen and it became impossible for us to make it into a movie for some reason, I would ensure that Prime would still see daylight as either just a novel or a manga.

VIDEO UPDATE: 10/05/11

"CoverMan - Kickapoo" Has been added to the first page of this thread under the "Miscellaneous Works" category.

VIDEO UPDATE: 10/09/11

"Ask Gibby - Episode 22" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category... with a new opening theme by PSO-World's very own Akaimizu! What do you think?

VIDEO UPDATE: 10/23/11

"Ask Gibby - Episode 23" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

VIDEO UPDATE: 11/08/11

"Ask Gibby - Episode 24" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

AND...

Beginning here on page 5, a category for Douchebags, our upcoming comedy series, will be on display starting with the teaser trailer for it.

Now I know what most of you are probably thinking, "Oh great, ANOTHER teaser trailer and no substance besides Ask Gibby?" Development on Ask Gibby was kind of a freebie. We essentially took your questions, sat him in front of a camera, and told him to yell at it.

Douchebags will be our opportunity to brush up on our filmmaking skills before we tackle the big one. We want Phantasy Star Prime to live up to the dream and we don't want go come out with an unpolished, amateur-looking product and nothing beats experience. Douchebags is our chance to put actual writing and thought out there to the public, see what works, what doesn't, and fine-tune our skills in preparation for Prime. Rest assured, while Douchebags will be constantly in production, Prime is still in the works.

Default DOUCHEBAGS

Douchebags - Aside from our shorts and the Phantasy Star Prime trailer, this is our first real production that requires writing, thought, and planning. Here we will be refining our skills and delivering some great laughs on the long and tedious road to Phantasy Star Prime.

DOUCHEBAGS TEASER TRAILER - At the time of release, the first three episodes are almost completely shot, so as the trailer says, this production will in fact be "coming soon, bro" (so long as we can get those last few scenes shot before it gets too cold!)

VIDEO UPDATE: 12/10/11

"Ask Gibby - Episode 25" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

Default XBox Live YouTube App Announcement: Watch Us In HD!

Now you can watch us in the form of HD television with the new YouTube app from XBox Live! Enjoy streaming your favorite HD videos in a quality so high, so crisp and clear that even the YouTube site itself cannot deliver it without flinching!

YouTube app for XBox Live: Available Now!