Thumbs down this game is amazing...

I am not sure if this is out in the USA yet, but I have a hacked PSP and PSP2 USA version on it aswell, so far the dodge rolling, the new skills, guns bein like normal weps and having animated skills to, being able to wiels anything but t the cost of job point and each job bein able to wield certain S ranks only and stuff!

Sorry just so good, and the new char creation items...... gah!

Anyway I was wondering, theres an online mode where you can hook up with others outSIDE local area like PSU but when i connect to my internet and my playstation network account it says error connection, are servers not up yet? or do i need to play it through my ps3??? what do i do!!!

(sorry if i should have posted due to it being a hacked psp n dled game)

P.S. as a side note this game is TOTALLY worth getting in any way! BEST phantasy star yet though i still miss the little robots you fed that floated behind you in PSO 1n2 gah.... mags i believe! I loved those! anyway this games much more fast beat and more strategic, if you dont use your head your dead! GOspOD GAME!!!!!
    Last edited by OverlordTANK; Nov 26, 2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Uhm... Yeah... One, I'm gonna say I don't like you for illegally obtaining this game, if you love it, go and buy it so we can get PSP2i in america.

That aside, for the online mode, you need a little wing license, which only comes with a new PSP2 game, and connects to your PSN account,allowing you to play online.
    Last edited by Nidramag; Nov 26, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

First, we don't care if you hack, but if you even think about bringing it online and f***ing with our save files because you're lazy, think again.
    Anyways, you need a 'littlewing licence' in order to activate online play. You can get this either by downloading the game from the psn store, it automatically downloaded onto your psn account, activating online mode for you. If you buy the UMD version it comes with a code in the box, which you enter in the psn store to activate online for you. You can alternatively buy a little wing licence for..$40 I believe on the PSN store, that's for people who buy the UMD used.
    If I understand right, you have a hacked version of the game, meaning you didn't pay for it like EVERYONE ELSE DID?
    Don't bother playing online if you aren't willing to pay like everyone else is.
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Indeed it is. If you want a higher chance to see the next game of the series (with a lot of extra stuff and changes/fixes) go and show your support by dishing out 40 clams. This game is actually worth buying (plus you get the online license)! It was also the first game I've bought in years xD

P.S. Do eeeeet
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Everyone is getting on the kid case but yeah,it would have been better if you would have got the legit(or got it hacked but you fail at skills >_>)version at your local retail store so Sega can bring us the next installment.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

WOW yeesh calm people, i never said I WASNT gunna buy it, I do this with most games! As soon as I download it, I buy the occifial release! I am just not patient! I did this for Kingdom hearts BBS and monster hunter. I aint stupid I know sega and everyone else needs money to keep makin. I am just saying i really wanted to play, did and wanted to play with another person and enjoy

Sorry it was my fault I shoulda said I was buying the actual game when it comes out, i was just so over come! I wish I could play with peeps otherwise... oh well ill wait till its released buy it n play!

Hit me up anyone if ya wanna play! Also msg me on PSU I am a lvl 59 BEAST uh.. hunter thing or uh i needed lvl 10 hunter n 5 ranger or smthin ta get.... I dont remember haha. Anyway yeah my user name on xbox is Death Howle and my guys name is TANK (Yes, i do have a guardians license and I do actually owna game disc -.-')

Would me buying a little wing license code thing work? Is so im totally doin that til the game comes out unless itll eff with it.

Another thing i download before i buy befor ei buy any game actually because i wanna make sure my moneys well spent, and i usually play like the begining because most games dont have demos.
    Last edited by OverlordTANK; Nov 26, 2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: added info

Good to hear you're buying it. I actually bought a PSP just for this game, and then subsequently found a couple other titles I wanted because of it.

Other than that, as people have already said the official game comes with a PSN Little Wing license required to play online. They are not sold on the PSN store separately as far as I know.
    Last edited by Fayorei; Nov 26, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

PSP2 had a really good demo, and you could transfer from that demo to the main game too.

There's no difference between getting a $40 little wing licence for a used UMD and paying $40 for the digital download copy in terms of money. If you have Prometheus 2 firmware and a certain plugin you can get online with an official version of the game & little wing licence, as well as being able to run any version of the game.