Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
    how good will the exp boost be with this event? im thinking of coming back for the event but im not 100% sure yet
    While I don't know the exact % the exp boost will give, it should be enough for you to easily max at least 1 of your chars. (At least that's how it's been in the past..)
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildin View Post
    Yeah Friday.

I just hope this event will be anywhere near as good fun as its predecessor Firebreak.
    Awwh man, how long will the event last. I wont be returning till after Christmas or even after the New Year.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by RedMussel View Post
    Awwh man, how long will the event last. I wont be returning till after Christmas or even after the New Year.
    No duration was announced, but it seems we can expect it to last 7 weeks since that's how long it ran in Japan. So until January 27th. (I for one hope this is true)
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn_Darkcrest View Post
    No duration was announced, but it seems we can expect it to last 7 weeks since that's how long it ran in Japan. So until January 27th. (I for one hope this is true)
    Same, Im really depressed i wont be able to see the Christmas lobby. It woulda brought back some awesome memories. I hope the game servers are up for at least another Christmas for me to enjoy. xxD
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn_Darkcrest View Post
    While I don't know the exact % the exp boost will give, it should be enough for you to easily max at least 1 of your chars. (At least that's how it's been in the past..)
    ok cool. thats pretty much what i was hoping for. and maybe even max out an alt or something. my friend forgot to cancel in the fall so he's gonna check it out for me and if it looks decent i might renew for a bit

Ready? Sure, were thinking of coming back for this only to switch to a never used class.
    Haven´t played any since like summer, but somehow Ranger is something i wanna be now.

Hopefully MP is decent,
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0