Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

Jedeins, or basically anything resembling a squid/jellyfish/aquatic life form
    Network errors (I once NE'd my party out of an Anastasis battle, whoops)
    One piece clothing/parts
    Digadigadigadigadigadigadigadiga
    The realization that I'll never have more than 2k HP until Infinity rolls along (Although for now, it feels like PSO I guess)
    Bil De Golus

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Lack of Milla dropping

Credit to MissMalice

• Private messages taking 20 mins to get delivered
    • People that say they want to play something then after 2 repeat missions they get bored
    • Multiplayer only missions (if I want to solo, I want to solo k?)
    • People that you ask a simple question and they reply with how many hours they have played the game and repeatedly tell you how great they and their achievements are(the e-peen factor)
    • Komazli (where's my darn pwand already)
    • Drop rate multiplier getting your hopes up only to come crashing down again

My god this thread is really depressing.

Forces sucking is the only thing I really hate =/
    I miss being a spell whore.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

blade destruction and BD spammers.
    TECH suck cause chain system (really, was so difficult to put TECHNICīs apart from the chain system?)
    the one piece clothes
    early chain breaks
    that no matter how high is my increase droprate from the prayer i couldnīt get Motavīs Prophecy
    swith weapon lag
    tech speed cast and bullet tech to slow to reach a target in time

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIANDNL View Post
    the one piece clothes
    Howso?

Credit to MissMalice

I know some one-pieces that I'd love to just swap the pants around or something, but alas it must all be one piece =/

On the plus side, it's 2 extra spaces for your inventory. I still think they should've given us 70 items because of all these extra badges and photon stuff that drops now, clogging up my inventory big time. I guess being able to send stuff to Shared Storage from mid-mission makes up for it though.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Pretty much the same as one of the points Funky Skunk made,
    Having the rare item boost ability, plus getting an urgent with the 300% drop boost, and the only rare that drops is a Vijerina Weave, while I watch someone else get Twin Falclaws...

Honestly, my lack of getting almost any rares to drop recently on my main has been bothering me. It seems like I can go five or ten missions, and only see maybe two or three rares drop, and usually only 10* at that... I'm going to say it's just a combination of bad luck and paranoia, but I wonder sometimes if my drop rates didn't get altered inadvertently by someone online...

PSZ: Aeve - Lv 97 HUnewearl, Fantom - Lv 79 RAcast, Roy - Lv 81 FOmar

PSPo2: Aeve - lvl 140 VAnewearl- Vanguard 30 / Phantom - lvl 102 HUcast- Hunter 20
    Rei - lvl 88 RAbeast - Ranger 15 (Vanguard 2) / Phoenix - lvl 71 FOmar - Force 11

I've actually been very close to getting a cheat app just to check the drops actually exist, if there is anything that cheats are good for then surely it's building a drop chart huh? lol :P

I decided against this in the end though because if I actually see stuff that I am after drop then it may lessen my chances of seeing it drop legitimately.

As a quick note on drops though, I am finding that psupedias drop info for the JP DLC weapons is not complete. Please try to let them know if you find something that is not documented, you can send me a pm with the info as a last resort and I'll update it too.

My main pet peeves are...
    -People who don't know how to get a chain over at least 10.

-People who do missions so hard for them they leave me fighting bosses alone without Moons because I have revived them so many times already.

-People who enter missions they have never done before, turn down a hall with a locked door and wait at it while I have to solo the room with the key until they get a clue.

-People who have incessant blabber consistently being displayed by Auto Text.

-People with dumb names. I never want to play with another
    "xXxsephirothxcloudxXx" or "narutogrrrl" again. Names like "Roxas," "Sora," and "Sasuke" are skating on thin ice. Real names start with capital letters. This may be a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game but I doubt anyone in their right mind would name their human children something with alternating capitals and numbers like "a1Y5Sa."
    PS:Po2-
    Royal- VAnewm- Lv. 91
    Blaide- RAcaseal-Lv. 41