Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    It's going to be cataclysmic when I throw your face at a black hole!
    Hey boobz, how is it doing?

When boobz is mad, he's seeeeerious business ;< (cant forget about that drama marathon, lulz)...he's more scary than me when pissed, ._.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

idk about you guys but for some reason i'm VERY Excited for this event! lol Hopefully i can find some cards of some more active English speaking JP players and level up enough to do runs with those of you who are higher levels

And it ends a few days before my break ends Perfect! I just feel my US account will suffer from me avoiding it :P (Lvl still below lvl 150 and i still need to get gassed up on US! lol)
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Hey boobz, how is it doing?

When boobz is mad, he's seeeeerious business ;< (cant forget about that drama marathon, lulz)...he's more scary than me when pissed, ._.
    Oh I'm actually quite bored to tell you the truth. Semester ended yesterday with my quantum physics final....needless to say my brain ached for several hours after that one. But I got an A for my final grade easily, so my worries are near an end for the next several weeks. Then I get to start worrying about internships and research stuff for the summer!

cool, time to come back
    黙示 Newman ♀ Techer/Force/Hunter 60/60/60
    Kaylee* Human ♀ Fighter/Hunter 50/50
    Red* Newman ♂ Ranger/Gunner 42/0
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    PSU JP Memories: http://tinyurl.com/redpsu

wow. Long mission is LLLOOOOOONNNNNNG lol

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    wow. Long mission is LLLOOOOOONNNNNNG lol
    Long indeed, and good drops are rare as HELL. No wonder they put Laevanteinn there -_- (It's demonic to make it drop, in the whole word context).

And as I expected, there is no blank points in order to get the Laevanteinn/Quint Dependence box (you need to finish all 3 blocks, with switches included, to make it appear after Falz battle). Oh...and expect tons of Twin Varistas in the same box...which feels like the game itself is picking players somehow.

Anyway, if you're interested in the semi-end boxes from Ruins block, here's the diagram of what boxes appear after you complete certain areas:

C1---M1---M2

C2---F1----F2

Where (with some drops I've gotten/seen):
    - F1 and F2 are related to Forest area (Final Impact/Sonichi/Chao Staff/Badges)
    - C1 and C2 refers to Caves area (H44 Missouri/Twin Kamui/Sonichi/Kamui/ Badges)
    - M1 and M2 are from Mines area (H44 Missouri T/Sonichi/Badges)

Falz 1 boxes are another mindfuck sponsored by Sega, where you are likely to see weapons from Desert Arms.

o-------------o
    -------S2------
    --S1------S3--
    -------S1------
    oo----------oo

Where:
    - o: generic boxes, which normally drop Badges and Desert Arms stuff like Sangeyasha, Neiclaw+, Twin Neiclaws+ and Ank Kireek.
    - S1: These boxes appear if you end the mission either with A or S evaluation rank (keep in mind you dont have to kill everything to get them). They mostly contain badges and more Desert Arms stuff.
    - S2 and S3: These boxes ONLY appear if you kill ALL 622 monsters (+ Falz). S2 is the same as S1. S3 includes Quint Dependence (confirmed by me and 2 friends) and Laevanteinn (I need to confirm this myself)...and expect some garbage like Zambas and Twin Varistas too.

On a side note, here's the # of monsters per area:

Forest: 210
    Caves: 168
    Mines: 181
    Ruins: 63

You need around 500 kills to S rank the mission (I dont remember well xD).

That's all the info I can provide at this moment about MAG 2nd. Hope that helps you guys D:

EDIT: Just corrected a slight detail on Falz boxes(I put two extra boxes by accident, sorry about that).
    Last edited by Crysteon; Dec 22, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

i can confirm the twin varista.....on s3 wtf....u are playing about 50min for such a $%&/ .... i cant understand sega sometimes, what is this, u cant find anything good this way
    LP Phoenix ║ Cast M ║Ship 2║Lv65 Ranger║Lv65 Gunner║Lv65 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by LP_Phoenix View Post
    i can confirm the twin varista.....on s3 wtf....u are playing about 50min for such a $%&/ .... i cant understand sega sometimes, what is this, u cant find anything good this way
    I know the feeling, lol. After being bitchslapped by Melans, Grinas Bete S, Delnadians and the one and only Rolei reskin (Falz), all you get is a pair of useless guns...so motivating to keep playing.

i for one really enjoy this event even though i hated the original MAG from the very first mission i played of that event lol :P just wish u didnt HAVE to finish all 3 areas and could choose one or something :P

maybe im enjoying it more cuz idk about hunting things? lol

what exactly is the room item that's dropped from the box that's within multiple other boxes?