Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Cool Shxt

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Smile Cool Shxt

Had this idea for a while and only just now put it into action because of laziness and how not-seriously I take Message Boards...

But I think you guys get the point. It's the opposite of "Bull Shxt" instead of venting about your more serious problems(Or first world problems) or annoying things in general. You can just post random accomplishments or the few good things that happen in life, the little things even. I made this thread because I thought... I dunno sounds interesting. Also, "Bull Shxt" can be pretty depressing to look at, (Life's gotta have up's too)

Guess you could call it a "Real Life Finds/Accomplishments" thread. Anyway, I guess I'll start, assuming this topic doesn't die in 4 posts... Or 2 pages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made these funny tags. Also finally got my netbook to charge (Haven't used it in months)

...Yeah!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Learned how to play the Hungarian Scale in the key of Eb on my guitar.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

This place could certainly use a bit of positivity.

Picked up a set of Logitech Z623 speakers for my PC on a bit of a whim and am thoroughly happy with them thus far after a bit of tinkering the high-ends because they were a little too bassy and not enough treble out of the box. Games are sounding nice and punchy the way I like them to, and they're displaying a pretty good range for the music I've put through them thus far.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I picked up a pretty neat floor lamp today for $5 and discovered some neat makeup (gel liner and mascara).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Changed the oil in my car. Still got some other things to do to it, including fuel injectors and the TPS, but I'm optimistic. I refuse to give up on it.

My grandmother from back home sent me a box full of these snacks I haven't had in over a year, cuz you can only get them out in PA. Very sweet of her.

EDIT: also happened to get matchmade with one of my fav DotA 2 streamers and I buried hard in the game which is always a good feeling.
    Last edited by Scrub; Aug 1, 2012 at 06:38 AM.

I found my spinner ring that I lost almost two years or so ago. Just some plain stainless steel with a little chain-link design spinner around the middle.

It's great, because when I'm wearing it (I wear it on my left ring finger for some reason; feels most comfortable there), and I spin the chain, it helps me relax and helps me keep my anxiety under a much better control. So glad I found it....

....in my sock drawer. Under my socks I don't wear anymore.

I finaly found the designs i made back in cad 2 of this neclace i call project triangle. Now i just gotta find someone or a store who can custome make this for me. Im so glad i found it!!!
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Went out to do a deposit in the bank forgetting it doesnt open during summer holidays so i had to go to another office bank and there you see me walking under the hot sun for 2 whole hours from point A to point B to point C,D,.... doing errands (*ノノ)

Yet i meet new areas of my neiborghood that i didnt knew they existed at all and it was a nice walk after all and a good exercise too after walking more than 10 km! between places ...

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Made 2 people happy with giveaway I recently started on here. Being the someone who helped out with that makes its pretty satisfying.