Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Whatever weapons they last had on, though the AI seems to be retarded...

My newman for instance had a bunch of elysions, and one double saber replica for breaking gemaga cargo, which she seemed to favor.

Not that it matters when anyone serious about using them will just set up a wand with sabarta and a handgun or skull sorceror/hyoris...

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    SO what weapons will your chars use if you NPC them? Do they use the weapons you gave them? or does the game give them randly weapons depending on how you raised them as type and per weapon class?.

Would like to know cause i got no alt really worthy to use if they use the equips they got. (a lv20 can't use shit)
    Uses the last set of weapons you uused on that character.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Ra techs nerfed by 20% dmg and it still does this unchained...

Foie

That's cast force...newman + rebirth tp is gonna be the shit.
    ...WOW. I take it they changed the damage formula for techs or something? Near 2K for an unchained Foie on a Cast force is awesome.

lets hope so...i love the nuke foie from PSO awesome power ( my sniper zonde....i miss you )

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayokarna View Post
    Uses the last set of weapons you uused on that character.
    Alright so i have 6 diffrent twin sabers on my Newman one for each element, plus then alot of more weapons in her item pack, so if i NPC her she can end up using 4 of the twin sabers and 2 other weapons for example?

That would mean banking everything i don't wnana have her use then. Though it sucks for me since i got no alt worthy of using :/

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Alright so i have 6 diffrent twin sabers on my Newman one for each element, plus then alot of more weapons in her item pack, so if i NPC her she can end up using 4 of the twin sabers and 2 other weapons for example?

That would mean banking everything i don't wnana have her use then. Though it sucks for me since i got no alt worthy of using :/
    Well that's pretty much it basically. If anything you can use other people's characters instead if you don't have an alt so it's not so much of a big deal.

So the weapons the alt uses is not restricted to what's in their palette?
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Well, Ricardo of the PSUBlog said that only "tagged" weapons and levels of such players would be restricted until you match their level. Your own characters are suppose to be as is.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

One question,how do you actually take screenshots?
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Hold Select to activate screenshot mode, a small camera graphic appears at the bottom of screen to let you know it's active. Then press Start to take a picture - it saves in the 'PICTURES' folder of your memory stick.

You can still play the game while screenshot mode is active, so yes you can play paparazzi and take many screenshots one after another of your Forces doing decent damage or your Duman posing while you wait for PP regenerate. Hold Select again to turn it off. It doesn't work in CG cutscenes in the demo, though. Also, if you want to take a screenshot of your inventory or whatever, you have to open at least the base menu first before turning on screenshot mode, because you lose Start button functionality for everything but taking pictures once it is active (unless there's a workaround I'm yet to discover).

It's actually up there for one of the best new features of PSPo2i, and definitely should have been in vanilla PSPo2.
    Last edited by Kierto; Jan 4, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Cleanup!