Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink How long do you get banned for grinder glitching?

lol my dumb friend wants to know becuz he wants to try it lol i said for life!

I'd say for life.

I was banned for it once! I told that they made a mistake and to check they're records though so i was unbanned lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

wow so you basically sent a ticket in? saying for innocent? lol im not going to tell him btw his name is bojo he hangs at the 4th floor lol

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    I'd say for life.

I was banned for it once! I told that they made a mistake and to check they're records though so i was unbanned lol
    no. I told them to check because i was falsely banned. lol so they checked and they discovered i was falsely banned :P

If you're friend comes a year later and finds out he's still banned, he can't simply ask to be unbanned because they have records to see what he did and he will stay banned.

I don't know anyone who came back after being banned for actually glitching grinders. sorry.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

When you're banned, you're banned. And from what I heard from the game mods, you'll be banned from future installments too lol. But I think that's too much.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

If your friend did it once out of curiosity, found it worked , and didn't do it again, he could get unbanned. Otherwise its a permanent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKxMAGICIAN View Post
    lol I wants to know becuz I want to try it lol i said for life!
    Fixed.

It isn't worth it, obviously. "Just to try it" is totally pointless and gives you no benefit, only the meseta farmers who do it in mass make enough of a profit which is a clear enough indication that you're abusing it. A lot of people have been banned for this and it's permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Fixed.

It isn't worth it, obviously. "Just to try it" is totally pointless and gives you no benefit, only the meseta farmers who do it in mass make enough of a profit which is a clear enough indication that you're abusing it. A lot of people have been banned for this and it's permanent.
    Hahaha, I agree I totaly saw through his lie aswell.

Just try it and find out...xD

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Banned for life and future games? Don't enough people NOT play phantasy star...? D:

I blame pso's bad security for turning everyone into nazi's around the words "cheat, hack, glitch."

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    I blame pso's bad security for turning everyone into nazi's around the words "cheat, hack, glitch."
    I have to agree with this, except for PSU, because I never got a chance to play PSO online. Gameguard was just stupid, the servers were often laggy or kept players from logging in due to random errors, and there was no way to report issues to GM's in-game, which should be a feature for any online game. And usually, the only times I ever saw GM's in-game was during events, and everyone always swarmed them with questions about the next update...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone