Page 326 of 337 FirstFirst ... 226276316323324325326327328329336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by Aki_Yoruno View Post
    Also, just to expand upon the live tickets, what all types are there? How do they work? I've never bothered figuring out what they're for, but that response above has piqued my interest. What IS that mission?
    Ah, well, the live tickets are five color coded items (Yellow, Red, Black, Green and Blue) that you received from S-Ranking the multi/online Extra missions: Sand March (黄塵の行進曲), Fiery Fugue (紅蓮の遁走曲), Ebony Capriccio (漆黒の狂想曲), Emerald Impromptu (深緑の即興曲) and Azure Symphony (紺碧の交響曲) respectively.

Getting four of each allowed the player(s) access to the multi/online mode only Extra mission Phantasmal Requiem (夢幻の鎮魂). The mission itself is best explained here: http://psp2.psupedia.info/Phantasmal_Requiem.html

Originally, in Portable 2 you had to run the musical themed stages to get the tickets, this was admitetly troublesome for players like me who mostly solo. However in Infinity, you were not only given greater incentive to have alts as they can help you run stages but they can also give you said tickets.

Of course the color you get is tied to the Race. Yeah cunning on their end. In this case:
    Humans give: Green
    Newmen give: Red
    Casts give: Blue
    Beast give: Yellow
    Dewmen give: Black

Hope that helps.

EDIT: In case you didn't know, Azure Symphony is also a great place for weapon unsealing and in Portable 2, a lengthy though reliable way to raise type levels.
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 7, 2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: EDIT!

Yet another question about Infinity by me. looking at some drop charts i'm finding it hard to locate some force weapons, on my hunter i get higher star melee weapons easier than my force finding tech based weapons. i mean my hunter finds kubara weapons easier most of the rods i'm after are kubara, namely crescent cast [i do the IM its supposed to drop in a lot on force and hunter] and the white disaster where is this drop located? and the magi circuit / processor and rose quartz wands. Thanks in advance. also before i forget i had the rod that looks like a scythe on my first file before it got corrupted where does this drop i found it on my hunter i forget where i had it from.

EDIT one more question has anyone got a fool proof way of perfect blocking that damn sword after you kill Olga flow.....its like not happening for me i'm never in the right spot when it lands.
    Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 8, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

It's a lot of luck and persistence really... Even in Infinity Rank where many said lower stuff "drops like candy" I never really see this case. Just do what you can.

Magi Circuit- IM Area: Pitch Black (Seed Hive), Neudiaz Table 4 C-B Rank
    Magi Processor- IM Area: Snowfield/The Awakened (Raffon Relics Site), Seed Table 4 C-B Rank
    Rose Quartz- IM Area: You can get them off the Rappy Rizona (those guys in the beach area) or the boss box of any IM w/ Heavens Mother as the boss. ...Have fun with that.
    Crescent Cast- Any IM Rank A+ Boss box with Giel Zorg (Beach crab boss) as a boss.
    White Disaster- IM Area: Snowfield, Stateria Table 3

Rod that looks like a sexy scythe... Liberation (リベラシオン)?- Having a hard time making this one out really and I don't want to give misinformation.
    So here's the raw: ボス箱 (Boss box)
      進化C-∞(All), 烈風A (Fo)
      IM転生者A-∞ (An IM with Nagisa as a boss A-∞ Rank)
    IM白銀A:ブリガンディア (This one points out Snowfield (A) But I'm not sure as what the "Burigandia" is in this case sorry.)
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 8, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Piecing the last bit by bit as we go along...

Hi im not sure if its already asked but i asked someone who converted my save but now pspo2i do not recognize it so i cant import plz help

Firmware needs to be 6.30 or higher for the game to recognize the data.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post
    It's a lot of luck and persistence really... Even in Infinity Rank where many said lower stuff "drops like candy" I never really see this case. Just do what you can.

Magi Circuit- IM Area: Pitch Black (Seed Hive), Neudiaz Table 4 C-B Rank
    Magi Processor- IM Area: Snowfield/The Awakened (Raffon Relics Site), Seed Table 4 C-B Rank
    Rose Quartz- IM Area: You can get them off the Rappy Rizona (those guys in the beach area) or the boss box of any IM w/ Heavens Mother as the boss. ...Have fun with that.
    Crescent Cast- Any IM Rank A+ Boss box with Giel Zorg (Beach crab boss) as a boss.
    White Disaster- IM Area: Snowfield, Stateria Table 3

Rod that looks like a sexy scythe... Liberation (リベラシオン)?- Having a hard time making this one out really and I don't want to give misinformation.
    So here's the raw: ボス箱 (Boss box)
      進化C-∞(All), 烈風A (Fo)

IM転生者A-∞ (An IM with Nagisa as a boss A-∞ Rank)
    IM白銀A:ブリガンディア (This one points out Snowfield (A) But I'm not sure as what the "Burigandia" is in this case sorry.)
    Thanks i found a 27% ice liberation recently in MA infinity 1 dyra bravas box drop along with a second nightmare brand XD as for the other drops thank you very much. i think the burigandia is brigantia the LIGHT version of chaos bringer.

Do you have any info on the weapons Mirage Storm or arch servant ? thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM.

Mirage Storm- Go to the Extra Multimode Festival Mission (神宴狂瀾の超星霊祭!) on A or ∞. You earn said weapon from the boss box by S-Ranking Yaoroz's Route (超神獣ルー). Think there was a nicely made guide on how to handle that somewhere on the boards.

The alt method (via IMs) is: 1. IM: Profusion Area (Mizuraki C.D), Neudiaz Table 1 on ∞ Rank.
    2. IM: Illusions Area (Ragol VR field), Neudiaz Table 5, ∞ Rank.

You may want to set Yaoroz as a boss for said IMs since crafting an IM with Yaoroz as the boss and doing it on ∞ Rank will also give you a chance via the boss box.

Archservant- Hrm... having trouble making this one out... Will place the RAW for anyone who can make them out better...
    ガオゾラン:MAX3∞(Hu,Ra) [Kill Gaozoran as a HU or RA in MAX3 (Maximum Attack Cross) ∞ Rank]
    -教団警衛士・オズナ
    -侵入作戦∞(Fo) [This one is kinda linked to the mentioned enemy above. Basically Go to Woodland Raid (密林の侵入作戦) on ∞ Rank and kill Armed Servant - Ozuna as a Force. Which is your highest chance to get the drop)
    ボス箱 (Boss box)
      巨殻獣∞(All) (Been looking at this and I think its basically the EP 2 Beach Free Mission on Clad 6 that has Giel Zorg as the boss in ∞ Rank. Type be damned.)
      IM殻獣S,∞ (An IM with Giel Zorg as the boss on S or ∞ Rank)
      IM殻獣S,∞(部位破壊[手])
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 10, 2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacGravity View Post
    Mirage Storm- Go to the Extra Multimode Festival Mission (神宴狂瀾の超星霊祭!) on A or ∞. You earn said weapon from the boss box by S-Ranking Yaoroz's Route (超神獣ルー). Think there was a nicely made guide on how to handle that somewhere on the boards.

The alt method (via IMs) is: 1. IM: Profusion Area (Mizuraki C.D), Neudiaz Table 1 on ∞ Rank.
    2. IM: Illusions Area (Ragol VR field), Neudiaz Table 5, ∞ Rank.

You may want to set Yaoroz as a boss for said IMs since crafting an IM with Yaoroz as the boss and doing it on ∞ Rank will also give you a chance via the boss box.

Archservant- Hrm... having trouble making this one out... Will place the RAW for anyone who can make them out better...
    ガオゾラン:MAX3∞(Hu,Ra) [Kill Gaozoran as a HU or RA in MAX3 (Maximum Attack Cross) ∞ Rank]
    -教団警衛士・オズナ
    -侵入作戦∞(Fo) [This one is kinda linked to the mentioned enemy above. Basically Go to Woodland Raid (密林の侵入作戦) on ∞ Rank and kill Armed Servant - Ozuna as a Force. Which is your highest chance to get the drop)
    ボス箱 (Boss box)
      巨殻獣∞(All) (Been looking at this and I think its basically the EP 2 Beach Free Mission on Clad 6 that has Giel Zorg as the boss in ∞ Rank. Type be damned.)
      IM殻獣S,∞ (An IM with Giel Zorg as the boss on S or ∞ Rank)
      IM殻獣S,∞(部位破壊[手])
    Thank you once again IsaacGravity big help

EDIT -do you have info on milias breaker [sword] ancient star lord [rod] knight of ultimate [spear] meteor cudgel [doublesaber] true strike orochiagito [twin saber], anti-android rifle , darkness ray [rifle], commando blazer [rifle] , Lampas [shotgun], Dark meteor shot [shotgun] (i guess it drops from infinity rank olga flow?) Eternity gazer [shotgun] artifacts [longbow] Thanks in advance.sorry for the long list :O

i have tried using the japanese wiki but i cannot make sense of the translations using google hahha :O

one more edit what thread has a guide on the festival extra mission on psp2i infinity [getting the stones and which route is the yoaroz route?]
    Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 11, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Is there a translation of the title log? Cant find it in devi foxx' guide.
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    Is there a translation of the title log? Cant find it in devi foxx' guide.
    https://sites.google.com/site/psp2iwiki/home/titles

The yellow ones are the new ones.

@Elly,Halo of Rykros-

For the festival you may have to run a search on it. EDIT: Source here. Thanks to those users for being so kind for creating it: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...4&postcount=15

Dark Meteor Shot- You get a chance at this from the S-Rank rewards screen when clearing MAI2 (Maximum Attack Infinity 2) on ∞ Rank.

Eternity Gazer- IM: Beach or The Awakened (Raffon Relics Site) Area, Moatoob Table 5 on ∞ Rank.

Knight of Ultimate- You get a chance at this from the S-Rank rewards screen when clearing MAI3 (Maximum Attack Infinity 3) on ∞ Rank.

Meteor Cudgel- 1. Any stage with De Ragnus as the boss on ∞ Rank.
    2. IM: Beach Or Uncharted Region (Castle Ohtori) Area, Seed Table 3 on ∞ Rank.

Try to make De Ragnus or Adahna Degahna (S-∞ Rank) as the boss to up those chances.

Anti-Android Rifle- Any stage with Bysha type-Otsu32 (ex: Woodland Raid, Forgotten Castle & the Festival mission) on ∞ Rank.

Rampas- 1. Any IM w/ Volna Gravka as the boss on B-∞ Rank.
    2. Boss Clear Box of MAI3 A or ∞ Rank (where the above mentioned is also a boss)

True Strike Orochiagito- You get a chance at this from the S-Rank rewards screen when clearing the Festival mission Alterazgohg's route on A or ∞ Rank.

Milias Breaker- 1. Boss Box drops: Any stage with everyone's "favorite" boss Dylas Bravace as the boss on S-∞ Rank.
    2. Defeat Coco Merodda as a Fo in its Beach stage on ∞ Rank.

Darkness Ray- 1. IM: The Jungle or The Uncharted Area, Parum table 2 on ∞ Rank.
    2. Any stage with Dark Fakis (first and final) as the boss on ∞ Rank.
    Last edited by IsaacGravity; Apr 11, 2013 at 06:01 PM.