Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

That one button win Paradi Cataract still isn't strong enough for ya? Basically instant kills two spawns. The most lazy attack in the game!
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Donkey Show Coordinator

So does this mean that we might finally see new beasts? And the return of beasts being the best fighters? On second thought, better not get my hopes up too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    That one button win Paradi Cataract still isn't strong enough for ya? Basically instant kills two spawns. The most lazy attack in the game!
    what does WT's and GT's and other mixed classes having their special being equal to other classes, so that they have some level ground somewhere with better classes? lol and although Paradi is really strong, im pretty sure they nerfed it and also its not just paradi that's overpowered but SUV's in general.

Don't be mad at paradi be mad at casts in general
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Nah, SUVs are okay in general, but have you seen people use anything else than Paradi Cataract and Sturm Attacker? They both guarantee full hits plus Paradi has guaranteed freeze and Sturm Attacker guaranteed burn. You don't have to aim it, you just stand in the middle of the room and press your golden button. Other SUVs like Grom Buster lasers knock monsters back and only shoots in front of you, so you have to aim it and try to push things against a wall. Naturally it doesn't kill two spawns with one go.
    Heck, those 'melee' SUVs are so rarely used that I've only seen them used by my friend once (before he switched to Ascension's Gift for lols) and probably once or twice just after PSU was released.
    Yes they said they tuned-down Paradi Cataract, but I don't really see much difference.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

inb4bobbywitharesespada

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I wonder if theres any for wasn't as merciful to them as they mer English PC/PS2 users a bit irked Segawere to home serve, -shrugs- meh But I'm but Im downloading PSU JP aaaaand hopfully I member my login info

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    inb4bobbywitharesespada
    Because of his Ares Espada >> Strum Burst bs? lol
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.