Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Also trade in missions, synthing, navigating your storage/inventory/Photon Arts...

It's a pain, and really deters from the enjoyment of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    PSPo2 maps on PSU? Now that might make me join the JP servers. :3

Haha....it's been nearly a year since I stopped playing PSU.
    you said you got bored of PSU.

and you don't really like players that speak a language you don't understand.

I don't really like playing on servers where the majority of the players speak a language I don't understand. I used to play quite a bit in random parties, or stay on lobbies just chatting, but in JP PSU that's hard to do, since there's not many english speaking players.

Also, I got bored of PSU, even though the JP servers have updates, there's still no new areas, no new enemies, no new bosses, it's just not interesting anymore...

"there's still no new areas, no new enemies, no new bosses, it's just not interesting anymore..."

this and an increase in the English speaking population seems like exactly what Ezodagrom wanted and now has a good reason to come back lol

EDIT: also I play in random parties and chat with English speaking people in lobbies everyday in JP PSU
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    you don't really like players that speak a language you don't understand.
    =/=

would prefer to play in english speaking servers because it's much easier to know the menus and items and also because it would much easier to play in random parties or just chat in lobbies
    Why are you so keen on trolling now, Ryno?

It would be really nice to have PSPo2 mechanics on our PSU for real. I dunno how hard the mechanics are to implement, like the chain system, or the PP bar, but I don't thing this would be THAT difficult. The PP thing maybe because they would need to adjust every weapon in the game, and that might be a bit tricky, but the chain system I don't see why not. They can patch as much as they want now.

I would love to see charged shots, shields, manual blocking and non-blocking EVP, as well as TECH strafing and hitting multiple boxes. Also, it would be cool to have the new PAs, and on top of that, Mirage Blasts and new Blasts/SUVs would be awesome. I dunno about chains, never tried PSPo, but if it's good, let it in!

In the other hand, I don't like (and I don't think it will be done) element-fixed guns and elemental affinity TECH weapons, and the single PP bar thing... I never liked it in PSU context.

I don't know what will happen in the future. My bet is that they're going to "adapt" PSU to make it as similar as possible as PSPo series, keeping this trend till they "finish off" the game and leave it in a state of near completion so they move on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Râul View Post
    =/=

Why are you so keen on trolling now, Ryno?
    it just came to me when i saw the comment.
    that's what Ezodagrom typed. i'm just copying and pasting what is on my profile visitor messages.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=40507

but anyways. at least Ezodagrom might join. that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    it just came to me when i saw the comment.
    that's what Ezodagrom typed. i'm just copying and pasting what is on my profile visitor messages.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=40507

but anyways. at least Ezodagrom might join. that would be good.
    Basically what pikachief said, the new areas are a good enough reason for me to try PSU again.
    Also I didn't say that I don't like players that speak a language that I don't understand, I meant that I kinda don't like playing in servers where it's hard to meet many new ppl due to language differences, where it's hard to understand the menus, items names, and so on...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

WTF?!!!!!! I smell Ohtori Castle approaching soon.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    WTF?!!!!!! I smell Ohtori Castle approaching soon.
    Yes, please! \o/
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Basically what pikachief said, the new areas are a good enough reason for me to try PSU again.
    Also I didn't say that I don't like players that speak a language that I don't understand, I meant that I kinda don't like playing in servers where it's hard to meet many new ppl due to language differences, where it's hard to understand the menus, items names, and so on...
    ah i see. that's cool.
    hopefully you can come online. so i can help if needed.