2 16.67%
  • PSO chibi!

5 41.67%
  • Block of cheese!

4 33.33%
  • PSO Forums Admins!

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default if there is Partner Machinery in PSO2...

What other craetive Partney Machinery designs could they use in PSO2? : D

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

The fact that your poll didn't include either laser printer, expensive scanner or slutty washing machine makes me a sad panda. Thus, I'll settle for the next best thing and vote for the block of cheese.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I hope they expand on partner machines and mags...

Or make something new that's better and more entertaining than both put together...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'd prefer mags to PMs personally.
    I don't really need more NPCs.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

Get rid of weapons in its entirety. Use mags as little transformable (with cool animation's when switching) robots that take the shape of various weapons based on your character class and upgrade combinations. They float around as little dudes until you get near enemies then transform to your weapon........lol zanpakuto's.

And you can have more than one. For instance, mags that have two separate floaty parts to it, end up being double wield types of weapons.
    Last edited by ChronoTrigga; Feb 3, 2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Dual mags that combine to make different photon blasts. You could have 2 slots for mags, one for each shoulder. Depending on which mags you have, you receive different photon blasts. For example you could have a support mag and a Fire Mag. When you use the photon blast you receive a shifta boost as well as a fire attack. 2 support mags could some something similar to fluge. 2 fire mags would upgrade the fire attack.

I would like to be able to feed my mags stuff like the good old days, even tatty old rares ala PSZ would be cool. This would be a great progression for mags imo and just open up a whole array of different combinations. It would also be quite a lot of fun making different ones and trying new combos out.

Partner characters? Use the memory for other things please

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsock View Post
    Get rid of weapons in its entirety. Use mags as little transformable (with cool animation's when switching) robots that take the shape of various weapons based on your character class and upgrade combinations. They float around as little dudes until you get near enemies then transform to your weapon........lol zanpakuto's.

And you can have more than one. For instance, mags that have two separate floaty parts to it, end up being double wield types of weapons.
    This would be cool but there would have to be some extremely unique customization concept that can cover things being "rare" and actually being up to date with your characters weapon...and covering all of the possible weapon types. D:

Though I'd love to have a mag that transformed into a super tricked out handgun of lasery death.

Still seems like something that'd fit in another game though.

Also what's with the PM hate? I think only the synthesis system was annoying they couldof easily been mags proper next generation without the whole second NPC thing... ]: Floating pokemon shaped peanuts or mechanical fairy wings can't be less gayer than midget sidekicks... can they?

I think weapon types is a PSU thing. I have a feeling that we will see a return to more traditional roots with PSO2, like PSZ was. Weapons may be type based with no type upgrades. Maybe you will be able to change type and that is all.

I can see partner characters staying and I can also see mags returning in all their glory. I can imagine some mag blasts being like the infinity blast which indeed does give you weapon shaped stuff to throw around.

I'm just building a new PC as I got a nice tax rebate and I'm hoping what I am getting will be plenty for running PSO2 when it gets here. The guessing games with PSO2 are killing me! B>PSO2 news

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

I would prefer "Partner Character" instead of limiting them to machines, for example, I want a Muscat and feed it a Laerma Nut and ride it!!

I'd want 50 different types of weapons as long as it's balanced properly. >3>

Only thing I can really say I liked about psz, is that handguns weren't useless because of certain photonarts...where as pso i dunno, but psu it was " spam twin handguns or use something else!"...

still on the topic of weapons...I kinda don't want mixed dual wielding to return... but instead all of the weapons being self sufficient...Guns made single sabers/daggers ugly, and sabers/daggers made single guns ugly. ]: