Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm on 360 offten, but till the PA boost is over I'm gonna be soloing for a while. But I dont mind getting more friends as well. All my buddehs quit ; . ; msg me for GT
    Rebh: Newman Female (Level 180) Lv20 Masterforce, Acrotecher
    Nox: Cast Female (Level 180) Lv20 Gunmaster, Guntecher
    XBox 360, Online

Im on the 360 servers but i dont post much, but my GT is CDC Chai you can find me in game as Zephyr or Hyperion. lemme know if you ever wanna run

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDragon View Post
    How does Newman fighter work out?
    i like it i run a fighmaster mostly but i switched to fortefighter so i can work on my dagger and claw skills
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

i play, and am on right now. over in leo, sitting in a mission counter trying to decide which version of a mission to do. ironically im actually on my ONLY guy character in all of psu/psp/psp2 at the moment. hes only level 11 right now. swords only chara, too. XD. and a cast. not sure if this makes him challenging to use, or just stupid.

chara name is Rokanji Ikovila. Rokanji's got HUcas parts, and what i believe to be Kireek/Kilik's head shape and face. but red, tho! also...status on this chara says 'got monkeys?'.

if you're on, or wanna run some missions with any of my characters, say so here, and say where to meet up. i got three characters i use whenever, and one i only use in certain circumstances.

Rokanji's my sword-only male cast, and weakest of the 'use whenever' ones. Aulzria Ikanita's my main, also a cast, only female. she's got several styles she uses, from fortefighter, Fighgunner[for Crea Doubles usage], Fortegunner, and Acrotecher[whips ftw. FWAP!]. Linka...well..essentially same as her PSPo2 counterpart, minus the newman-ness. dont like the way newman ears are so long in PSU. eugh. not accurate to hylians at all. im currently over on parum running Mad Beasts/Plains Overlord to level Rokanji up some, in universe 1: leo. so...yeah. also, yes, english servers. g-tag is GMLockonStratus. prefer we meet in PSU first, though.

also, random info. my b-day in two days. dont bother with a gift in PSU, or anything. not needed. best i could get is help leveling Aulzria enough to allow usage of that stupid Shippuu saber.
    Last edited by Linka; Feb 15, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Well, I've been recently looking for some new people to play PSU with, since I lost a bunch of my friends a few days ago. I have met a few new people to hang with, but more is always welcome. Anyone who's interested, let me know.

I'm usually around, you can find me varying on one of the below:

NAME - LV - RACE - CLASS - STATUS COMMENT

Larien - 68 Newman AT (That Dream That Hope)
    Mikan - 54 CAST PT (Systems Operational)
    Asrai - 20-something Beast WT (Mow~)
    Naomi - 17 Human FI (Caretaker of Children)

Naomi was built as a backstory-type RP chara of sorts to the Naomi I use in PSP2i /randomfactoid xD

Edit: If anyone does GAM a lot look me up. I'm after the 2K points for Dizas/rentis but never find many people willing to go due to my class being uncapped let alone my level (even though its capped at 20 anyways ;; )I have all Buffs (Asides the aforementioned) + healing spells Capped at 50 on Larien. Debuffs I still need to work on though.
    Last edited by LarienTiwele; Feb 16, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

only reason i'd have to do GAMs at the moment is to get closer and closer to being able to run em for Photon Boosters, so when the shippuujinlai comes out i can get one for my main, a cast named Aulzria Ikanita...sorta the character behind my back-up main on PSPo2, Sakura Ikanita. Sakura's meant to be Aulzria's 'daughter', sorta.

but, if you two wanna drag out your characters with levels closest to Aulzria(Larien for...Larien...and DarkDrive for Olaf respectively, from the look of things.), i could switch over to Aulzria right now, and we can just go do some random missions for the hell of it. bit bored right now, anyway. XD. where you two wanna meet?
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    but, if you two wanna drag out your characters with levels closest to Aulzria(Larien for...Larien...and DarkDrive for Olaf respectively, from the look of things.), i could switch over to Aulzria right now, and we can just go do some random missions for the hell of it. bit bored right now, anyway. XD. where you two wanna meet?
    Well, DarkDrive is kind of just there for nostalgic purposes at the moment, since he was my first PSU character. I'm more focused on Chrissie and leveling her spells (almost done!) at the moment. So, I'd rather stay on her, if you don't mind.

As for where to meet, I don't really care. I can level Diga anywhere .

well that could be a problem, as Aulzria is my best character, and she hasnt even hit 70 yet...so...don't want too big a level gap. dun want ya one-shotting everything, ya know. also...you two got mics? sure hope so...cause i like being able to coordinate with allies in a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    well that could be a problem, as Aulzria is my best character, and she hasnt even hit 70 yet...so...don't want too big a level gap. dun want ya one-shotting everything, ya know. also...you two got mics? sure hope so...cause i like being able to coordinate with allies in a mission.
    Uh, yeah, I have a mic. As for one-shotting things, don't worry. I always let people who need experience get their hits in.