View Poll Results: PSZ sequel on the Nintendo 3DS?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 84.38%
  • No

3 9.38%
  • Undecided

2 6.25%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yep. That really got tiresome having to have a different friend code for each and every game. It truly put a wall in the idea of trying to make the Nintendo more community driven. The idea of connecting with like gamers who play similar kinds of games has always been a major beneficial selling point (and a point of quality control for the gamers) since Live first established that.

Another thing I hope they do with 3DS is establish network connection protocols strictly on the portable, not on the carts. That way if the console adopts a wider or better Network security protocol, the carts aren't locked into the old protocols. Which kind of sucks because I have to have WEP security just for the Nintendo DS. Sure, the DSi can do WPA, but none of the DS carts do it. So of course, for PSZ, Dragon Quest IX, Professor Layton, etc. It's back to WEP.

No, not really. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a graphically and mechanically updated remake for XBL Arcade and PSN.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    No, not really. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a graphically and mechanically updated remake for XBL Arcade and PSN.
    I wouldn't mind eather.

if there going to bring it to playstation, they should do it all the wya, either move PSO2 to it or make a new PS game for it, a downloadable little phantasy star just sounds like another excuse to not update ever

A phantasy star online game for the 3DS would be great. Why not someone start an online petition and send it to sega. That how Tales of Heart (if you know of the game) is coming to North America.

I must confess... no.

And that, probably for the most selfish reason ever: I just got a DSi (well, a DS really) and wouldn't mind sticking with it for a couple years, so when my DSi will die, I'll consider getting a [insert version of 3DS that will be out at the time] and start to hope for a PSZ on it.

Playing a PSZ with the awesome 3DS analog would be so so nice though...

don't haaate meeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by BWS-1 View Post
    I must confess... no.

And that, probably for the most selfish reason ever: I just got a DSi (well, a DS really) and wouldn't mind sticking with it for a couple years, so when my DSi will die, I'll consider getting a [insert version of 3DS that will be out at the time] and start to hope for a PSZ on it.

Playing a PSZ with the awesome 3DS analog would be so so nice though...

don't haaate meeeeee
    LOL BWS.... You do have a good reason there and I hope the timing will be right for you. Myself i'm getting 3DS on day 1 it looks like and the sooner the better me

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    A phantasy star online game for the 3DS would be great. Why not someone start an online petition and send it to sega. That how Tales of Heart (if you know of the game) is coming to North America.
    Well, thats not what I meant. I mean a sequel to Phantasy Star Zero
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

One correction: I don't want ANY connection to the horrid monster that was PSZ's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    One correction: I don't want ANY connection to the horrid monster that was PSZ's story.
    Here Here Just take the story out and make online only quests PSZ wins for corniest storyline ever! WHAT? It had a storyline? LOL Hopefully they will do it better Seth. Hopefully but to be honest sega has not been a good storyteller in years anyway. B Button B Button B Button B Button B Button B Button B Button B Button
    Last edited by Windancer; Feb 26, 2011 at 12:12 AM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**