Page 432 of 466 FirstFirst ... 332382422429430431432433434435442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    What server are you on and how do you have that much gold? I never can seem to stay past 5K.
    i play on NA Tempest Reach server. been playing this game quite a lot, so yeah, i have some gold save up.
    making golds ain't that hard in this game, but it does take a lot of repetitive grinding for materials
    to sell and having Elite Status can help a bit with earning more Vanguard Credits & free listing on
    the trade broker, which helps a lot if no one buys your stuffs and you can relist again with different price.

i just made about 80k by selling my 4250 tier 6 feedstocks, 3000+ masterwork alkahest, and some other materials
    i have save up. just nothing much else really, a lot of grinding. i get most of my masterwork alkahest by
    doing Kelsick Nest with my Mystic while getting fashion coupons along the way for some nice cosmetics. i have
    about 12 characters @ max level (1 priest and dps on 2 other accounts, EME let's you make multiple accounts if
    you think you can multi task with your PC). i use ALL of them to do their Vanguard dailies to get more tier 6
    feedstocks and buying Masterwork alkhest box (520 gold each box you can sell) with the earned credits. i did
    mention in another thread that i played this game for about 3000+ hrs. already, so having 12 characters @ 65...lol.
    i must have been REALLY bore. by the way, i've play ALL the classes in this game: warrior, slayer, mystic, priest,
    berserker, lancer, gunner, reaper, sorcerer, & archer...i think that's all of them.

my alternate way to make gold when i'm bore with the dailies, i make a reaper and level her up to 65. you start
    the reaper @ level 58 when you finish doing her quest line. then from there is a straight road to 65. usually
    takes me about 3 days to get her to level 65 with Elite Status cause i like taking my time. once she's 65, i'm
    making about 12,000 golds + 4000+ vanguard credits. I can use that credits to buy more Masterwork alkahest box
    (200 credits each box). so that's like 10,400 more gold by buying and selling those boxes. in the end, i'm making about
    22,400 gold by just leveling the reaper to 65 and it's quick and easy. you can level her up even faster if you have
    another friend to play with. you can even cut the time from 3 ddays to even 1 and a half day depending on how fast
    you plow through the enemies. it helps a lot that the reaper can kill multiple enemies really quick cause of their
    nice AOE skills... ^_____^

i also posted here on this forum some ways to make gold and videos if you like to see some nice end-game players doing
    their duoing and stuffs and also couple of pics on my characters for the lolz: Tera thread

my reaper
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    i play on NA Tempest Reach server. been playing this game quite a lot, so yeah, i have some gold save up.
    making golds ain't that hard in this game, but it does take a lot of repetitive grinding for materials
    to sell and having Elite Status can help a bit with earning more Vanguard Credits & free listing on
    the trade broker, which helps a lot if no one buys your stuffs and you can relist again with different price.

i just made about 80k by selling my 4250 tier 6 feedstocks, 3000+ masterwork alkahest, and some other materials
    i have save up. just nothing much else really, a lot of grinding. i get most of my masterwork alkahest by
    doing Kelsick Nest with my Mystic while getting fashion coupons along the way for some nice cosmetics. i have
    about 12 characters @ max level (1 priest and dps on 2 other accounts, EME let's you make multiple accounts if
    you think you can multi task with your PC). i use ALL of them to do their Vanguard dailies to get more tier 6
    feedstocks and buying Masterwork alkhest box (520 gold each box you can sell) with the earned credits. i did
    mention in another thread that i played this game for about 3000+ hrs. already, so having 12 characters @ 65...lol.
    i must have been REALLY bore. by the way, i've play ALL the classes in this game: warrior, slayer, mystic, priest,
    berserker, lancer, gunner, reaper, sorcerer, & archer...i think that's all of them.

my alternate way to make gold when i'm bore with the dailies, i make a reaper and level her up to 65. you start
    the reaper @ level 58 when you finish doing her quest line. then from there is a straight road to 65. usually
    takes me about 3 days to get her to level 65 with Elite Status cause i like taking my time. once she's 65, i'm
    making about 12,000 golds + 4000+ vanguard credits. I can use that credits to buy more Masterwork alkahest box
    (200 credits each box). so that's like 10,400 more gold by buying and selling those boxes. in the end, i'm making about
    22,400 gold by just leveling the reaper to 65 and it's quick and easy. you can level her up even faster if you have
    another friend to play with. you can even cut the time from 3 ddays to even 1 and a half day depending on how fast
    you plow through the enemies. it helps a lot that the reaper can kill multiple enemies really quick cause of their
    nice AOE skills... ^_____^

i also posted here on this forum some ways to make gold and videos if you like to see some nice end-game players doing
    their duoing and stuffs and also couple of pics on my characters for the lolz: Tera thread

my reaper
    Spoiler!
    I have a reaper at almost lv 61. And I NEVER see anything like what you see drop for me. All I ever get are crap white items that never sell.

Same thing happened for me in GW1. Ah well, guess I'll always be the poorest player in any MMO. Oh and I'm on Ascention Valley trying to finance a few chars on a measily 5K a year.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

^ you can still get some vanguard credits by doing those dailies while leveling up
    your reaper. you can check what vanguard available by hitting "H". you'll get a little
    bit more rewards when you hit 65 for those dailies. you get 15 tier 5 & 30 credits if you
    do the gathering dailies and get 15 tier 6 & 15 credits if you do the kill 30 enemies dailies.
    if you get elite status (get by either buying their $15 monthly sub or spend 17,000-19,000
    in-game gold to buy the 30 days elite voucher), you can get double the amount of credits
    from the rewards; example 15 credits will become 30 credits earned. more credits = you
    can spend on masterwork alkahest box or vysk/niveot crystals (400 credits). I think you can
    get more gold by selling vysk/niveot crystals that people use often...like fine savage niveot,
    fine bitter niveot, & fine focus niveot; those are mostly use by everyone. As for vysk crystal,
    Craving is the best instead of power because you get power from logging in 7 days straight,
    priest buff, and charm. so carving vysk will only add more to your DPS. you can always check
    the broker how much the crystal go for and sell them from the average pricing.

you won't get anything good drop from those normal enemies on the field. maybe just some
    measly 1-2 gold drops from them at best. the materials and stuffs they drop are mostly craps.
    dungeon drops are where you want in order to get anything of value. I mention Kelsick Nest dungeon.
    my mystic can finish that dungeon in less then 5 min. with her summoning...the thrall of wrath
    summon is one broken ass summon in this game. KN is the only dungeon that makes my mystic
    useful at all. I can finish in under 5 min and get an average of 3-5 masterwork alkahest per
    run. and sometime those 5 statues mini bosses give semi-enigmatic scroll (350 gold currently on
    my server) & complete crystal bind (60-70 gold worth on the broker).

well anyways, you can always look up videos on youtube on how to make gold. they have a few
    that can help you out. I'm done here. if you want to talk more or have some questions for me,
    just P.M. me, i'll help out when I have time. ^____^

meanwhile, check out these two duoing Sky Cruiser Hard mode. don't think I have the skills or
    patient to be doing this...lol. oh, and nice music, I guess.

Zerker tank. <3
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Jul 14, 2015 at 12:53 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Nazi Slaughter Simulator 2014

Apparently Sony released a game on the Vita last year called Freedom Wars, their version of the MH franchise.

If anyone is familiar with God Eater/Burst, it has a similar vibe to it; post apocalyptic future where resources are scarce and war breaks out to claim them.

I am really liking the game, and disappointed I missed out on the original release. Its price has dropped from the initial $40 to $15 both physical and digital.

Edit: Looking back in the thread, it was mentioned a couple of times.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Still doing at a minimum dailies in Guild Wars 2, and been playing Skyrim heavily since I got the Legendary Edition during the recent Steam Summer Sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Still doing at a minimum dailies in Guild Wars 2, and been playing Skyrim heavily since I got the Legendary Edition during the recent Steam Summer Sale.
    I'll vouch for him on that. :P
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

Got a Verizon tablet when I gt my new phone last week. So, since I got it a while back but couldn't play it well on my last phone, I reinstalled Final Fantasy Dimensions and am playing that on the go.

Fairy Fencer F and Victor Vran