Page 462 of 466 FirstFirst ... 362412452459460461462463464465 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4655

- Still on PSO2. Never got the mood to do TACOs, but still having fun.
    - Recently returned to Dungeon Fighter Online. Man, it's been a blast using my Demon Slayer (which is now become Deicide). Working on making Blade Dancer, also checking back my Ranger and Avenger.
    - Tried Phantom of the Kill. Mobage that adopt a lot of Fire Emblem mechanics (except party member perma-death). Really hard to get evo materials, but it managed to scratch this FE itch I have recently.

Other than that, still doing hot on Granblue Fantasy (forgot to max the loyalty of the second part of the Asteria cross-event tho. Bummer. RIP one potential new party member)
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Gonna try these games I bought from Steam's SummerSale .....

Bought Helldivers .....
    almost "accidentally" destroyed a random people's mech who joined with "Gunslinger" side arm
    I'm sorry >.<

Bought and tried StardewValley, but only a little bit at the beginning. Will try the game more later.

Bought 2 other games too (Sniper's Elite 3 ..... Life is Strange), but will see tomorrow (gonna download the files tonight)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Current Games I am playing ^_^

One Piece Pirate Warriors III - Still going through that game... So much to do in that game..

Elder Scrolls Online - I bought this game for $30 on Steam but the standard edition was $20

Black Desert Online - This game is one where the western version of the game is actually better than the original korean version of the game. The Korean Version was an F2P cash cow with a lot of frustration. The game was recreated for western audiences and launched as a B2P game. Every player gets the right to use the housing system and crafting system. In BDO a player is not a crafter, he is a manager who hires workers to gather materials and craft anything from weapons to Ships to Siege weapons. The wild part of the game is that all weather affects the map. When players reach the desert they can die of heat exhaustion or hypothermia. In short, navigating different terrains and thinking about the environment is important.

PSO2: What I love most about the game are the characters and internals. What I hate most to this game is how the entities of PSO-W, 4chan, Reddit, 2ch, and several others have used external sources to turn a cooperative online game into their own version of competition. Too much philosophy over what one should do in-game and out of game that conversations now make me feel like I am part of an anime where the main character is told that winning in games is more important than winning in real life...

GexD: FINALLY!!! The VR Version is here and it fucking works.... Such an underplayed game which a neat concept for a competitive game that it brings tears to my eye on how something so perfect can be so ignored. The game is a PvP game fought in teams where up to four teams can play against each other. A player chooses a character-class and system progression. When the game starts, all characters start at level 1 on all four teams. As the character gains kills and uses class skills, the character gains experience points and levels up. The player unlocks skills. When a player dies, he loses all current EXP to next level and starts with no energy (so no skills can be used). The teams earn points as a team that are used in constructing a base and trying to make it to the other side of a map. Teams win by completing objectives and annihilating the opponent's base. Only four maps exist to the game along with 10 character classes with the same 2 models for each class... but I love this game...(even thought its buggy as hell)...

RWBY: GRIMM ECLIPSE: This game has so much potential for the few maps that it feels closer to a BETA to what can truly be something spectacular. Its pure action combat without the fluff that is Phantasy Star Online. In fact all the way the game works is that players create a hub in multiplayer or join one. Each player picks one of the four girls to team RWBY, Blake is my favorite.... and together try to go through the game. Characters gain experience points which unlock skills through the skill tree. What I like about this game is the balance that exists between players and monsters..and the fact one can just login and play a full game. However the fact only the RWBY girls exist and a few maps make the game feel incomplete but the potential is there. If you want a game where one is equal, does not have to grind weapons left and right, can just play online with four people...even though its short... This is a good try, and even better.... this game actually uses the same system done to create the series itself, and the game is done by the series creator Rooster Teeth... so its all-good... I also think the in-game fight and health mechanic is nice. Players fight and if they take too many hits they die. If they kill an enemy and drain their power they recover health. If a player dies, they can be revived. If all players die, they restart from the last checkpoint together as a group.

EDIT: They are going to add in new maps, characters, etc....and the game will actually go up to $25 from $20 (Steam Summer Sale puts it at $10) after their massive July 5th update for this game (FULL RELEASE)....This means that with the Chapters in the story done online along with adding more characters, as far as MAPS go to the game... there are more maps and chapters than the original Phantasy Star Online had on Dreamcast... Not bad. ^_^
    Last edited by Keilyn; Jun 30, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

God Eater Resurrection - I've been waiting months for this game to come out and it was the reason why I bought a Vita. Slugging through Difficulty 5 but I think I got a hang of the new gameplay changes to my advantage.

Final Fantasy VIII - It was on sale for $5 so I figured why not. I got to the first boss before GER came out so I've taken a break on that.

Mario Picross - had some money on my Nintendo account and it was cheap and I have a secret thing for picross don't tell anyone

I dug around for my PSP to see if I could transfer the save over to God Eater Resurrection. I can't.

Well whatever, game feels easier than what God Eater Burst had in terms of difficulty.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Still on Tera, but that's waning.
    Playing Bouind by Flame and Dark Souls 2 Scholar edition both on pc from last weeks steam sale.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

While Nintendo is getting a lot of backlash for changes in localization, I'm having fun with Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. It's like Persona 4, without the social links and being able to return home...

Slogging my way through God Eater Resurrection after messing around with the bullet editor for hours before looking up recipes because of how stupidly broken they were in Burst.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hyrule Warriors got my attention with the Link´s Awakening dlc.
    I really like using the Boots with Linkle, it´s fine for officiers and higher but it so-so against mobs and slow normally..but Hasty makes it pretty dang useful.
    Koholint Map seems pretty nice for overall use with all the item power ups, specially since it doubles the turns after you beat the "Nightmares".

Also, Lv4+ has 2 elements instead of just being a straight power upgrade (but it kinda is anyway), some different recolours on the weapons.
    Best is they fixed the Network Links so they actually give Gold material reward and not just Silver junk.

Lv 150 is the new level cap and next week we have Monster Hunter Generations out so...yeah it is gonna take a while to get everyone one there.
    Doubt i will though since i only really like using half the characters.
    Last edited by darkante; Jul 8, 2016 at 06:34 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Minecraft: Been busy on my brother's realm.
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: Completed the National Dex, so I'm just building up an army.
    Pokémon Go: Would be better if my phone had service, or my friends had mobile WiFi hotspots.
    PSO2: Finally re-updated my game, so I can actually play again.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

I spent my time leveling the Female Samurai class in Black Desert Online called Maehwa.

The current standard for Black Desert Online is that if a max party starts together, in 5 - 7 hours they can go from Level 1 to Level 50 if they truly know what they are doing. I decided to see how long it would take to run alone and with drops from the field itself and without any help. I was casual about it (like leaving the game on to have farmers do their jobs, while I was eating and recovering from being really sick).

For my first try (which I give myself a D-Rating) under a new class, It took me 28 - 29 hours...
    I know I can do a lot better than this now that I know the rotation and order...of spawns in leveling new characters...

Of course the game goes to 60
    I am just happy that I got to learn this new class....and still have a lot more to learn about her.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"