Page 164 of 466 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4655

I'm back into Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I'm only on the second tier of missions and I'm afraid of most of them. I figure I'd get my ass kicked. I only managed to make two Giaprey items so far and I have no really excellent Lance yet.

Still playing Radiant Historia. The pacing is really nice and I'm still getting a kick out of the "push & pull" grid-based combat.

I played some Sin & Punishment 2 last night. Damn, that game is good.

I also put in a couple hours with Xenoblade last night. I'm really enjoying it, though I think the combat system hasn't exactly clicked for me yet. I got wiped a couple times in the first cave you explore, and it just feels like I keep forgetting something. Still, it's very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I'm still mostly playing FF14, got my character promoted to Chief Flame Sergeant tonight. Still working on getting my Blacksmith, Armorer, Goldsmith, and Miner to Lv50.
    I commend your dedication. I've never been able to get anywhere in FFXIV, despite this stubborn feeling that I should be able to enjoy the game. I just can't progress and stick with it.

How goes those changes (version 2.0 or something) I read about a while back?
    Tax the fucking churches.

hopped back on PSU 360 for the time being+^_^+

Starting an attempt at level 1 hard mode on Order of Ecclesia. Holy shit. I can barely hurt anything.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    I commend your dedication. I've never been able to get anywhere in FFXIV, despite this stubborn feeling that I should be able to enjoy the game. I just can't progress and stick with it.

How goes those changes (version 2.0 or something) I read about a while back?
    Version 2.0 isn't supposed to be out until near the end of this year or early next year, as far as I know. Rumor is we'll hear more about it when E3 rolls around. The game has gotten a lot better in recent months, although some things like poor servers and coding remain, and continue to pose some problems that can't really be addressed until 2.0 actually comes out.

Recently though, the Legacy and Welcome Back Campaigns have just been introduced. If you have an inactive account, you should be able to play the game for free from now until the 20th. There's a list of several patch notes and changes here.

Other than that, it really helps if you're in a good linkshell. Luckily, one of my good irl friends is one of the officers in mine, and we have all sorts of cool people in it, including one guy who's around my dad's age, lol. Also, we have a "mid-core" mentality - we like to try to do well in all of the game's content, but at the same time, we try to keep it fun and easy-going.

If you have any other questions about the state of the game or anything, feel free to send me a PM, and I'll try to reply back when I can.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Playing Metroid Prime:Echoes.

Close to ending.
    Just need to collect all these pointless keys everywhere for everything.
    Dumbest idea ever. "Insert 50 keys to do anything" yey..
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Playing persona 3, I can see what all the hype was about, because it's rare that I find turn based RPGS fun, and the social life aspect is pretty cool.

But this music...

Can not take seriously, at least it makes me laugh.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Try P4, the music takes a bit of a retro feel with an improved social system.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Playing persona 3, I can see what all the hype was about, because it's rare that I find turn based RPGS fun, and the social life aspect is pretty cool.

But this music...

Can not take seriously, at least it makes me laugh.
    So dance! Wanna put you in a trance!
    Let's party! Move again your body!
    move everybody, move dat body!
    Make sure you don't hurt nobody!
    I say hey hey hey!

I'd forgotten about the crazy songs in that game! When I first played the game a few years back I was like "LOL that shit's from Star Ocean 3!"

As for the topic at hand, lately I've been playing Mortal Kombat on PS3 again. I can't help but laugh at the people that freaked out over MK1 back in the day.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic