Page 113 of 466 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4655

Radiant Historia. Needed a FF break and I had this game as well, and so far I'm impressed.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl...(been wanting to play it for a long time).

Lord of Apocalypse and Little Deviants on Playstation Vita
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Currently playing:

PS3: The King of Fighters XIII
    comments: been playing this game about 2 days now. my first time playing
    this game since KOF98. havent touch the KOF series for a very long time. i'm
    surprise at how some of the combos are easy to pull out and using super special
    move cancel into NEO super aren't so hard. there are lots of modes to play: survial,
    story, time attack, trials, practice, vs. com, and arcade...i think those are all of them.
    i like the HD sprites graphic of each characters; they're VERY prettty.

the gameplay is very smooth and loading time is quick. the bosses at the end can be very annoying
    though. you have to fight one boss after another. the first one likes to grab you a lot
    and stab you multiple time or trap you. the second boss....i have to say, he really suck
    a lot. all he does is throw double black thingy at you and do a lot of damage. getting
    close to him can be a pain. and also, they're boss, so they have lots of hit points.
    what i like mostly about this game: lots of modes! you can change colors of your characters!

what mattters? the game is good. the bosses are a pain. that's all 9/10 pts.!

Spoiler!

EDIT:
    Currently playing - PC ver. of Skyrim
    comments: just bought this game off of Steam. i really love the scenaries of this game. most them are just
    beautiful. i downloaded a few mods to improve the graphic and the models. the game running very good
    on my computer. i took a screenshot while playing. the place was raining. i really enjoy this game. 9.5/10 pts.!
    Spoiler!

*new* - without helmet on
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Dec 25, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Just beat the heck outta Saints Row the third. I had recently beat it already, but I went to go 100% it today and let me tell you it's one of the best coop experiences I've had in a long time even if the game can be downright......strange 80% of the time. Ya know if you played this game lol.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Play Persona 3 or 4 on the hardest difficulties. Now those bosses will kick your ass more than almost any RPG >_>
    That's actually what I'm working on right now. xD

Macross Triangle Frontier
    Major thanks to the guy on gamefaqs that took the time to write up the English guide to the controls and game. I am still on the Macross era while the is one mission in Macross zero era that freaking got on my nerves. Defending a small fighter with a package that had to be delivered from enemies and it keeps get shot down even when i was missile barraging the whole area where the enemies were. the last attempt i was right next to the defensive target clearing out enemies and it still got shot down. The replay feature really comes in handy when you want to record a video with remote joy. so you don't have to play the game at the same time as you are recording. Less chance of you screwing up while the camera is rolling.

Lord of Apocalypse:
    when i have time after Macross. I been finishing up Lord of Arcana Square enix were very creative when coming up with the boss melee duels. instead of just hacking the boss to death you go into a final duel with the boss to finish them off.

Phantasy star Portable 2
    Still playing this game under a new human vanguard character along with leveling up my Cast Ranger character to 200. I finally got all the rare weapons i wanted when i first started playing this game.

Nice. I just finished Portal 2 and I'm working my way through Bastion right now.

Steam finally had a sale on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood that brought it below $15, so I'm downloading that now.

I love this thread. I'm currently not in MA and for whatever reason I can't take advantage of the Steam sales over here, which really is frustrating. This computer can't really run anything anyway, I just hoped I'd still be able to check out the crazy sales on Steam.

I didn't bring any of my portable systems, so I've been reading a lot about Pathfinder (the table-top RPG) because I'm interested in trying to GM a session (and hopefully a full adventure eventually).

I love this thread by the way, there are plenty of interesting games that people are playing and it never ceases to be interesting.

Okay Asch, so I narrowly did not beat you on first try, but why the heck do you make me go through 10 minutes of cutscenes and miasma cruising without the ability to save RIGHT before our battle? I just want to beat you, dammit. ;___;

The worst part is, I have been doing much worse on my second attempt of defeating him. T_T
    While I got him down to ~600/10000 HP on my first try (which means I would have needed like 3 more hits), he killed me within seconds on my first. Just cruel. T__T

I did not spoil myself, but if this is anything likes ToS, then beating him here is necessary if I want him joining my group later, just the same as Kratos. (But Zelos was cooler, anyway.) T__T

Please don't spoil anything for me now guys, this was just a little rant about cutscenes. They somehow overdid it in this part of the story. T__T
    Last edited by GCoffee; Dec 29, 2011 at 07:22 PM.