Page 451 of 466 FirstFirst ... 351401441448449450451452453454461 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4655

Participated in CB2 of Black Desert over the weekend. This game gives off a sense of exploration that I haven't felt with one of these games in a good while. Got valkyrie up to around level 24 and ranger to about 14. I didn't really get much chance to mess with the other systems though.

Spoiler!
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

PSO2 almost exclusively. Other than that, Shadow of Mordor, GTAV, FF7, FF8 and Street Fighter Alpha 3 in very small doses. Not even 30 minutes a week on the others. I got work and stuff.

I played the Division Open Beta this weekend. I like the setting and parts of the concept, but the gameplay's not as tight as I would have liked. It feels a lot like the more recent Splinter Cell games, which controlled pretty well, but the difference is those were not intended to be shooters.

Did anybody else try it out either this weekend or during previous trial periods?

Fantasy Life. I had the game for a while now but finally got around to playing it.

Still playing bouts of Xenoblade Chronicles X. In the triple digit hours. Love how I'm seeing scenes that were shown, in segments, in the trailers yet which didn't give any plot points away. Seeing them in context brings up a completely different story.

I've had a pretty good build up until now, but I'm now coming to a point of level access which requires me to kick things up to the next level (that is, buy some new gear) which I didn't have access to before.

I've also played some Fire Emblem (7?)(the first one that originally released on GBA) in anticipation for Fates. I did play a bit of FE Fates today, though. I kind of think I made a mistake there. After picking my jaw off the floor from the sheer presentation of it all, I will have a hard time trying to hold off playing it more so I can finish up the old Fire Emblem. I'm thinking of pausing on the old one for Fates, but since I have the special edition and more than 100 hours of FE in that game, it might be better for me to concentrate on finishing the old one because (while still a decent length) is nowhere near as long.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 23, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Sorry guys... first time post...

PSO2 of course

Quote Originally Posted by Atbar View Post
    Fantasy Life. I had the game for a while now but finally got around to playing it.
    How're you liking it?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Coconut View Post
    How're you liking it?
    I like it so far. The game feels like a miniature World of Warcraft. You do quests in the same style as that game. I like being able to switch classes whenever I feel like it, though I can't redo stats until I complete the main story from what I've read so I do feel limited in that way for the time being. The main story is okay though predictable. The game seems to keep me occupied with all sorts of things to do.

So I got Bravely Second today.

There is no way to switch to Japanese voices before the intro, so I had to skip it and watch it on Youtube. Thanks, localization, for making the game more suitable for "Western" customers.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Bravely Second, itīs just gravy.

So far, i think itīs as good as the Bravely Default.
    Love the extra rounds system in battles.
    Overworld theme is debatable because that one felt more epic in the original.
    Boss music is great though.

But soon i will put it aside for Twilight Princess HD, wanted to try it for a while now on the GC version.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0