Page 367 of 466 FirstFirst ... 267317357364365366367368369370377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4655

i reccomend Xenoblade!

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Nah. If they don't make a Phantasy Star for the U/3DS, PSZ will be my last game of that type. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Nidera View Post
    Nah. If they don't make a Phantasy Star for the U/3DS, PSZ will be my last game of that type. o:
    Xenoblade isn't an action RPG, to be honest. It's more akin to FFXII in battle system - real time battle flow, automatic attacks, insert skills into battle flow, position to avoid shit and get bonuses.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Xenoblade isn't an action RPG, to be honest. It's more akin to FFXII in battle system - real time battle flow, automatic attacks, insert skills into battle flow, position to avoid shit and get bonuses.
    I don't know much about it's combat system. I just know that, in my opinion, the Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer looked a lot like PSO2. I know some who agree and some who disagree with that statement. (I don't know what FFXII is. x: )

Well since I still can't really connect to PSO2 I've been mainly doing nothing. But I did finish Assassins Creed Black Flag, played through Hotline Miami, little bits of Monster Hunter 3U. And for something to do while at work I have been playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between worlds.

Omega/ Ship 2 Member of Team Gun Valkyrie
    Feel Free to Visit -> http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Cleared the main arc of Tales of Graces f last night! Overall I found the final few bosses incredibly easy, but man...that ending. That was really unexpected, and it was nice to see a JRPG try something different with how it ended. It was a really pleasant journey, but I've still got the entire epilogue to do plus the bonus dungeon and a few sidequests I still haven't gotten around to.

Sophie forever <3

Well, I finished all of the Main Ops in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. The more I think about it I can't get over how weird it is within the context of the rest of the series. It wants to be a main entry in the series but it also wants to be a weird spin-off that doesn't care what it does.

The vehicle battles (and there are a ton of them) are such a joyless slog. You can either try to take them out with stealth (which is fun but severely flawed in that they increase the difficulty by simply throwing more and more soldiers at you) or take them out with heavy weapons (which comes down to just battling big bullet sponges). Ugh, they're just so bad.

Also, the nature of the weapon upgrades is a mess. There's no sense of how you go about upgrading your weapons, but there's also no reasonable way to beat many of the later missions (especially those godawful vehicle missions) without fully upgrading your gear. It's clear they took inspiration from the Monster Hunter games with the Extra Ops (not just referring to the Monhun missions, of course) but decided to make forward progress even more grind-heavy and obtuse.

I dunno. It seems like Phantom Pain is going to rely on gear upgrades again, which could suck, but it also seems that the way you upgrade your gear is much more straightforward, so it might not be as big of an issue.

Anyway, it's still a pretty decent game. There are some fun missions and the minute-to-minute gameplay is mostly pretty tight.

Now, as for my next game... maybe I'll play some more Halo: Spartan Assault, since I started it the other day and put it down after a couple levels.

About the only thing Xenoblade and PSO2 have in comparison is it's Sci-fi fantasy setting, other than that diffrent gameplay mechanic, better story, music, characters, giant boss battles, mechs you can use in battle or for traveling and a massive open world

Here's some gameplay footage
    Last edited by Chidori; Jul 11, 2014 at 01:30 PM.

I´m going through the F.E.A.R collection i have.
    Got it a while ago, just never played them through but you gotta love the A.I...they do anything to try to outsmart you so the reflex move gets pretty handy.
    Although their grenade spam gets a bit cheap at times..perfect throws sometimes.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

ah nice! i never got to play the F.E.A.R. series, whats it about? all i know is a ghost girl is chasing you i think.
    Last edited by Chidori; Jul 11, 2014 at 03:42 PM.