Page 358 of 466 FirstFirst ... 258308348355356357358359360361368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4655
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Haha yeah I forgot to add Mario Kart to the list of games I'm playing. Pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I'm playing
    Wrong gif
    Luigi and DK are so cold blooded.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    I was laughing at this goddamn gif for like five minutes straight last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I was laughing at this goddamn gif for like five minutes straight last night.
    LOL! same

Ohh wow, nice gifs. Luigi´s face just makes me giggle a bit.
    Man, 2 more days...fff.

Anyway..Been playing a bit of Ragnarok Odyssey ACE and i´m a little annoyed by all these "do these 25 floors 10x" requirements for certain weapons just to make them a little bit stronger. They should cut it down to like 3 runs max, but w/e at least it´s not like the Eternal Tower in PSZ (whatever comfort that is).
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Started playing Dark Souls on Xbox since it's up for free now, and I'm really having problems getting into it. It's unforgiving, which by itself is fine, but the pace is just too slow and deliberate for me to really get into. This could be made up for by a captivating story, great music, inspired art design, and any number of other hooks to help me enjoy the ride long enough to get invested more fully. Unfortunately the game has none of these. The tutorial levels are also god awful, consisting of little more than just messages written on the floor of an all-too-short dungeon and very little explanation of the menus or what various stats (like faith... ???) actually do in respect to their classes. I can appreciate a game that doesn't hold your hand, but not when it comes to basic menu functionality.

Also, maybe it's better on the PS3, but the controls for the 360 are fucked up. LB for keeping your shield raised? Really? That's more of a situational one-off button (like shield bash) and isn't really comfortable for constant use the way L1 is. Unfortunately, there is no way (that I've seen) to modify the button config.

I enjoy hard games (Ninja Gaiden on Xbox, the occasional Rogue-Like), but I just can't seem to get into Dark Souls.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I am playing Eternal Darkness on my Gamecube. I am on my third playthrough in order to get the best ending.
    My sig disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Started playing Dark Souls on Xbox since it's up for free now, and I'm really having problems getting into it. It's unforgiving, which by itself is fine, but the pace is just too slow and deliberate for me to really get into. This could be made up for by a captivating story, great music, inspired art design, and any number of other hooks to help me enjoy the ride long enough to get invested more fully. Unfortunately the game has none of these. The tutorial levels are also god awful, consisting of little more than just messages written on the floor of an all-too-short dungeon and very little explanation of the menus or what various stats (like faith... ???) actually do in respect to their classes. I can appreciate a game that doesn't hold your hand, but not when it comes to basic menu functionality.

Also, maybe it's better on the PS3, but the controls for the 360 are fucked up. LB for keeping your shield raised? Really? That's more of a situational one-off button (like shield bash) and isn't really comfortable for constant use the way L1 is. Unfortunately, there is no way (that I've seen) to modify the button config.

I enjoy hard games (Ninja Gaiden on Xbox, the occasional Rogue-Like), but I just can't seem to get into Dark Souls.
    It's been L1 since Demon's Souls... never had a problem with it on a 360 pad on my PC either. Though, I'm rarely raising more than long enough to block, because stamina recovers faster when its lowered.
    Coming Soon!