Page 420 of 466 FirstFirst ... 320370410417418419420421422423430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4655

The biggest thing about the Fall of Reach was to tell the origins of Master Chief, and about Dr. Halsey. The source of Cortana's AI mentality. Cortana was shown to be kind of a younger, more innocent, version of Dr. Halsey and how Halsey's inner feelings for John reflected more on her AI. Cortana's choosing of Master Chief amusing Halsey as it kind of was a tell-tale who she came from, done in such a fashion as a mother, who lets her daughter choose who they go to the dance with.

Oddly enough, they tried to kind of shoehorn, in Halo 3, some of that from Fall of Reach, into the game. They even used some of the exact words from the book, though I only say shoehorned as it just felt a little forced, at the exact timing when they did it. I would've rather they revealed those aspects (in game) stretched over a longer period of time instead of all at once, just during a stint where you and Cortana were separated.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Feb 27, 2015 at 10:13 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    The biggest thing about the Fall of Reach was to tell the origins of Master Chief, and about Dr. Halsey. The source of Cortana's AI mentality. Cortana was shown to be kind of a younger, more innocent, version of Dr. Halsey and how Halsey's inner feelings for John reflected more on her AI. Cortana's choosing of Master Chief amusing Halsey as it kind of was a tell-tale who she came from, done in such a fashion as a mother, who lets her daughter choose who they go to the dance with.

Oddly enough, they tried to kind of shoehorn, in Halo 3, some of that from Fall of Reach, into the game. They even used some of the exact words from the book, though I only say shoehorned as it just felt a little forced, at the exact timing when they did it. I would've rather they revealed those aspects (in game) stretched over a longer period of time instead of all at once, just during a stint where you and Cortana were separated.
    See, I actually find the origin of the Chief to be the least interesting element of his character. I find most of the pathos surrounding his character to be, quite frankly, boring. Then again, based on Halo 4 it seems like 343 thinks that is the most important part of the character (which I find cynical, but I've talked about that before). I think that might have a lot to do with why I think the tone and characterizations in the Bungie games are worlds better than any of the other media out there.

Resident Evil Revelation 2, only got it mostly because of the Raid mode and Wesker.
    Which is still pretty awesome, just that they really need to optimize the game better as it can stutter for me at times unlike Revelations 1 which ran perfectly.

Not sure what they are trying with this episode thing though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Mila baby!

In light of the magatsu vs AIS news. Been looking at this game again.

A fan of too many things SurrealBrain's Avatar

Got Star Fox Adventures and Assault in the mail. Playing the former.

I also got a K-On! game. I'm upset, because it's not what I ordered. At all. I ordered Puyo Puyo Tetris.

I played Star Fox Adventures back in the day and beat it, but haven't touched it in more than ten years. I kinda want to check it out again. I think I actually kinda liked it?

Star Fox Assault, on the other hand, is a game that I never finished and I don't feel too bad about it. It had too much focus on the on-foot and tank gameplay and even when you're in an Arwing it doesn't feel right. I wasn't a fan.