Page 465 of 466 FirstFirst ... 365415455462463464465466 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4655

A bit of Monster Hunter Generations (gotta love those new Hunter Arts skills and styles) maining Gunlance and Switchaxe with Striker and playing a bit of Killing Floor 2 using the SWAT class.
    Pretty fun spamming SMG, but it really needs a shield with it. I wanna bash stuff in.

Have to wait for Metroid Prime Federations though, being in EU and all...>.>
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Attack on Titan (PC - Steam)

Spoiler!

Done normal Attack Mode.
    Still grinding for mandatory story characters (done Armin, Mikasa, Eren ..... only Levi left) to be used on True Attack Mode, since I played Christa once it's available to be used (the rest of Attack Mode, including all Survey Missions)

Probably level up Sasha next (not sure if I will level up Jean, Connie, Erwin or Hange since I already used too much time >.< ) .....
    Last edited by final_attack; Aug 31, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Having another FFXIV mood. They seem to be cyclical. I get burned out every few weeks and then come back for a long stretch of time to start over the grinding addiction. Gearing up my second character and am currently grinding out Thordan ex for a burb and the tank swords.

Not sure how I feel about the upcoming tomes of scripture, but I knew this moment would come eventually. I'll probably cap every week to gear up an entire character and then get sick of expert roulette like I do every major patch and go back to burb farming.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Monster Hunter Gen. I'm on an extended vacation from PSO.

Got through Paper Mario: Sticker Stars 2...uhhh i mean Color Splash

Gotta say, defintively the best looking of the bunch with nice music tunes.
    But why the hell canīt they remove the "must have" THINGS for boss fights?

Sure, i can fight them at least normally now..only that if i donīt have their "weakness" they could end up invincible.
    Good idea, brilliant...i wouldnīt mind as much if i actually had any idea if i had their weakness/must have other then going to that other place for info.
    Just...sigh...At least they gave a reason to fight normal battles now...kinda.

But godamn is it eaeeeeasy. How about...not giving out too many advantages.
    And yes, i love the Instant gameover scenes..extremely...hiliarous.

Nah, but overall it is pretty fun but it doesnīt beat TTYD...try again Nintendogs WII LIKE TO PLAY.

But soon Shadow Warrior 2 is out. I really canīt Wang...(insert laugh)

I gave 7 Days to Die a shoot after kinda burned out from PSO2.

Built a nice fort with nice wall circling them.
    Tried to build underground emergency exit tunnel but accidentally making insertion too huge and making 1/3 of my beloved fort collapsed.
    On blood moon i just went no face while getting smooched by zombies left and right.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 15, 2016 at 01:09 PM.

Shadow Warrior 2 is great. It really felt like they were going for a Borderlands/Diablo 3 loot route there with the wicked good fast paced FPS combat system mixing Melee and Gun play.
    Problem is staying power i suppose as it gets easy if you know what you are doing and lack of repeatable quests, Regardless, it felt really fun to dual wield claws throwing shockwaves while holding a Shotgun/Gatling Gun as backup.

Itīs defintively a refreshing view on the FPS genre as a whole.
    Last edited by darkante; Oct 16, 2016 at 08:29 PM.

Still can't tear away from FFXIV. Right now I'm farming Sophia ex for a burb and I plan on tackling savage with some friends some time in the immediate future (maybe this weekend). I've been fishing around the raid finder solo queuing A9S just to see if there's any interest in pugging but so far I've only had luck finding people across the data center on Mondays before the reset. Oh, and the Halloween event is live and I hafta say the haunted mansion instance is really fun with friends. I like that it tries to change up the objectives after every run.

3.45 in 2 weeks! Getting ready for even more roguelike Palace of the Dead madness! No plans to replace my soph weapon with it since the stats are kind of a disappointment (if Ariyala is anything to go by), but I'll be doing the content regardless since I love dungeon crawling and I can't wait to see how they plan on making the formula more difficult.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

I received Skyrim Special Edition for the PC for free, since i owned the Legendary edition already, and I have to say that Bethesda really phoned this one in. I understand that it was just refuse from the test-build of the updated engine during development of FO4, and as a free game, there's not really much to complain about. However, I and others on the PC are the exception, and that Bethesda is charging $60 for what basically amounts to a 64bit executable to console players who it means nothing to is just disgusting. Sure there's some new shaders and lighting effects, but nothing really impressive that stands out as a clear improvement. Certainly not worth full market price. It's like having a VERY subtle ENB with most of the options turned off. Meshes were not updated. Bugs were not fixed. Features were not added. Textures appear to be a simple upscaling of their 1k HD texture pack to 2k, and still manage to look less crisp and detailed than even the performance 512 user-made textures widely available.

Most mods are broken on the PC end. Mesh and Texture replacements still work for the most part, but all plugins must be updated and animations re-registered. SKSE is still a long way off, so most mods that use that or it's depenants (like SkyUI) won't be around for perhaps a year. ENB may well not get ported at all, so goodbye parallax mapping on textures. The Xbox had it's mod disk quota upped to 5GB, which is more than double what it was - though still oppressively tiny. PS4 got the worst of it though, since they don't allow any external assets. This means that not only can you not add in any new content (like weapons, armors, monsters, animations, etc), but you cannot even edit old ones since that requires them to extracted from the archive first - thus making them external. Shittier still, the scripting engine in Skyrim saves it's scripts and source externally from the plugin (unlike Obliv/FO3/NV/Morrowind where scripts were saved internally). This means no custom scripts and no edits to existing scripts, and scripts are basically 90% of how the game operates. This means no bug fixes, no substantive gameplay alterations, no new effects, and even the most simple quest mods are impossible now since scripts are how Skyrim advances quest stages. Mods there are reduced to a glorified cheat engine.

If anyone here has the slightest interest in Skyrim Special Edition and hasn't bought it yet, I'd strongly advise against it. Especially if you have a computer that can run the 2012 edition of Skyrim. Your still FAR better off sticking with Legendary Edition.

Otherwise, well I got a PS4 slim for the upcoming Gravity Rush 2, and so far I've been playing Uncharted 4, Elder Scrolls Online, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush Remaster, God of War Remaster, Resident Evil Remake Remaster (christ, this pattern is starting to get depressing). RE was free on PSN, and worth another play-through since my NGC is packed away. Never played God of War III being on 360 last gen. Gravity Rush Remaster... well, I got the Vita version, but I loved it enough to buy a slightly shinier non-portable version. Uncharted 4 is... cinematic, and great fun story wise, but in gameplay it and the new Tomb Raiders just make me consider getting TR:Underworld for a more classic experience. ESO I haven't really dug into, and Bloodborne is still a work in progress.

Also got DOOM on the PC. DOOM is.. ok, I suppose. Could have done without the "story" elements and player worshiping in favor of better level design though.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Oct 30, 2016 at 10:30 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!